Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$94
US$83
Fall Creek Inn & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
Barrington Hotel & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$60
US$161
US$155
US$178
US$105
US$101
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$78
Travelocity
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$109
Travelocity
All reviewsolive gardencracker barrelnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleantwo sinksoatmealsilver dollar cityconvenient locationking suitewould stay here againa great stayfresh fruithot tubeasy accessindoor pooleach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is an older hotel which has had some refurbishing, but more is needed. I don't like taking a shower when the water pools around my ankles. That was fixed quickly. The fan in the shower area was exceedingly loud, but we were told it could not be replaced, so they shut it off. Wonderful! The "bath mat" was very worn and absolutely useless. We spread a bath towel on the floor. The bathroom has 2 parts, an outer sink across from the closet, and a large counter in the shower area. We stayed there for 3 nights, but we could not get them to fix the tv. To get a digital picture, you had to enter up to SEVEN digits, and most of the were not in HD. The picture quality of most of the stations was poor to fair, but only 3 really good HD channels.

We stayed in 4 other Hampton on our trip and ALL oi them had excellent tv in HI DEF. The management seemed paralyzed when it came to call the local cable company to fix the pictures. A maintenance man told me that the cable company has "resisted" making the pictures right. The Hampton pays this company and the company tells them to f-off?

The breakfast room was rather small, and it had two very large windows facing east. Each window had a wispy curtain which did nothing to stop the blazing sunlight coming through the windows., I did not realize that I would need my sunglasses and a baseball hat in the breakfast room. The tv in the lobby was very large with a squeezed picture not in HI DEF.

The hotel was reasonably clean, and very convenient to the different venues found in Branson.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave W
Susan P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review of our property on TripAdvisor. The management and staff of the Hampton Inn appreciate all feedback regardless if it is good or bad. We are so sorry you had a bad experience with your T.V. while staying with us. We are working with the cable company to help solve this problem. I have forwarded your other concerns to our management staff. We are so sorry that the problem affected your stay while visiting Branson. Our goal is to provide all our guests a wonderful experience. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is an amazing family friendly hotel! The Complementary Breakfast and the hospitality of the entire hotel team makes this hotel the place to stay in Branson! The rooms and beds are fresh well maintained. The bathrooms are modern and clean. Indoor pool and exercise space met all our needs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the great review ! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn on the Strip. Hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed here recently with a large group. Hotel was ready for arrival. Had keys and rooms ready. Nice arking lot with adequate parking. Rooms were spacious, well adorned and comfortable. Bed slept very nicely. Breakfast was typical Hampton quality. Good location is convenient to Silver Dollar City, and the strip. I look forward to my next stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We spent 2 nights at this location and were happy with all aspects. We like to stay at Hampton Inns because they are good quality, and we enjoy the free breakfast. We came to Branson to visit Silver Dollar City, and this location is convenient for that, being on the edge of the Strip nearest SDC.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed one night, and although it was the height of the tourist season, I was able to obtain a room without a reservation. The older gentleman who greeted me at the front desk was exceptionally helpful in determining and meeting my room needs, explaining hotel policies and generally making me feel welcome. Every subsequent encounter with the front desk staff was a positive experience.

The room was well-equipped, clean and quiet. I did not have an opportunity to check out any of the hotel's other facilities, but it seemed well-run.

The included buffet breakfast was really very good -- no powdered eggs here!

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the back, or on the 5th floor, to alleviate noise from the continual heavy traffic out in front.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo