“Make sure you get a ground floor room unless you like to climb stairs”
Review of Angel Inn Central

Angel Inn Central
Ranked #63 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We went to Branson during the off season. I had seen rooms on the Web for Angel Inn for $49.99. When I got to the motel I asked for a room for 2 nights & was quoted a price of $70 per night. When I mentioned the web, I was told I could get an room for $49 if I climbed 1 flight of stairs. They charged my debit card for 2 nights. I found out {too late} that that if I parked further away I would only climb 1 flight but in front of my room would be 2 flights. I really didn't understand when the motel was almost empty & no, there were not any buses staying. I have stayed at this motel many times before and never had this problem. I passed many rooms, ground level & empty, with the curtains opened, that my husband & I could have stayed in.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room unless you need to exercise
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank preach7
mjpwebmaster, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

Dear Guest,
I’m pleased you enjoyed your room and the extend amenities. We offer a wide range of amenities that are included in our price of the room. An extended continental breakfast, with hot items and 100% juices, in room fridges, micros, coffee makers, 24/7 gourmet coffee in the lobby, free wifi, heated pool and hot tub, and spotless rooms. I am disappointed you were not pleased with the location of your room. We have several different room types guests can choose from. Our Value rooms are on our second level and accessible by stairs. Our select rooms are accessible by the ground level. You mentioned that the clerk told you first the room would be $70. That is our regular rate during this time of year, before discounts are applied. We offer several types of discounts, which each clerk asks in order to get you the best rate possible. I do see from you review that you did get the best discounted rate we have during this time of year. If you preferred the ground level I would of hoped you would of let the front desk clerk know that, and they would have been able to make your stay a much better one. I do regret you didn’t notice the three different flights of stairs in our building. This is pointed out on our property map to each guest at check in so they will know the most convenient place to park. One of those stairs is located on each end of the building and the third is in the middle. There are parking spots all around the building ensuring parking near your room. I am disappointed you thought you had to park in the furthest parking lot. It can be difficult judging the occupancy of a hotel. Holidays do tend to be busier including the days you were here, Martin Luther King Day. Many times the guests are out enjoying Branson and haven’t checked in yet. Since our front desk is open 24 hours a day, many of our guests take advantage of that to enjoy Branson and check in later in the evenings. Also if you have any issues or problems you can call the trained front desk 24/7 and we will do what we can to make your stay a great stay. Thank you for staying at Angel Inn, we look forward to welcoming you back this coming year.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

We had a Birthday party for our 6 year old. The room and pool area were clean and well kept.
The staff knew ahead of time our plans to have the Birthday party and were cheerful and friendly. This is the off season and we are locals. Angel Inn had the best pricing and were willing to allow us to have the party even though the Inn could not have been making much money from a setup like ours. Indoor heated pool was a big plus for the kids. Thank You Angel Inn..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
mjpwebmaster, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at Angel Inn. I’m pleased we were able to accommodate you so well and make the birthday party such a success. We enjoyed it. Its our goal to offer clean rooms with extended amenities at a reasonable price. Thank you again for choosing to stay at Angel Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back next year.

417-334-6500

Reviewed 30 December 2011

I would highly recommend this to all travelers. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. We, as usual, requested that our rooms not be cleaned as I would prefer to do it myself. When we requested clean towels from the housekeeping staff, they also offered additional supplies (coffee, toilet tissue, soap, etc.). This is usually not the case as you have to request all additional supplies. This was such a plus for me. All staff (front desk, housekeeping) were truly helpful. Would definitely recommend and will stay here again.

Room Tip: We requested and received ground floor rooms. Also received adjoining rooms as we were with additio...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
mjpwebmaster, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to give us such a good review. I am glad you had a great stay. I will certainly relay your very kind words to our staff. We work hard to show each and every guest the famous Ozark hospitality. I’m glad it showed. We hope you have a great next year and we’ll look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip. Happy New Year's.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

We were staying at another motel across hwy 76 and were miserable! The Angel Inn had openings and we got a good rate. Wonderful, clean rooms, and the pillow-top matresses were great! Would definately stay here again. Front desk staff were great.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
mjpwebmaster, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2011

Dear Guest,

I’m glad you had such a good stay while at Angel Inn. I’m pleased you enjoyed our luxury therapeutic pillow top mattresses. I will certainly pass your kind words along to our staff. We strive to provide each and every guest with a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back next year. Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

very nice place rooms very clean nice location nice people to work with wood stay here again

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a few moments to review your stay at the Angel Inn. I will forward you kind words to the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back next year. Have a Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 22 November 2011

For a girls' weekend in Branson, we requested two adjoining rooms and were pleased with the accomodations. The rooms were clean, AND there was a microwave and refrigerator in each room. It's within walking distance of Andy Williams Moon River Theater, and off the busy Hwy 76, so a perfect location! I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I’m so glad you got to have a girls’ weekend getaway here in Branson. You are very right all of our rooms come with a microwave, fridge, and in-room coffee maker. Being in the heart of Branson, many people like to walk to the shows and eateries during nice weather. We will look forward to welcoming you back with our Ozark hospitality next year. Have a Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 18 November 2011

We went to Branson, Mo. in Sept. 2011. We stayed at the Angel Inn. It was very clean, and beds were comfy. We asked for a room on the lower level because of walking up the stairs. We stayed 2 nights and we would book at this motel again. It was close to everything, and in a good location.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side were up on a hill, easy parking, and very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gingertn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a few minutes to review your stay at Angel Inn. I’m glad you got to come see our vivid fall colors, and enjoy one of the rooms overlooking the hills. It was our pleasure to book you a ground level room. It is guest like yourself that makes our jobs such a joy. We look forward to welcoming you back next year.