“Bargain off of the strip.”
Review of Angel Inn Central

Angel Inn Central
Ranked #64 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I found this place by searching the internet. It was a real bargain for the money. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfy, and the staff was friendly. If I had one tiny complaint, it was that the layout of the breakfast food was a little dis-jointed.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay at the Angel Inn. I am pleased we exceeded your expectations. You are correct, we have one of the best locations in Branson. Being just off the main Hwy 76, our hotel is quiet and relaxing. Yet being on Green Mtn Dr make is easy and quick to get to the attractions and theaters in town. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We travel to Branson twice a year and as always I lol for a great deal for the $.

Angel Inn was a great place to go and it we'll deserves another stay by my family.

Staff was great, Parking next to room doors, warm in-door pool for the winter & hot tub. Free wifi and semi hot breakfast, I say this by, they don't have a full kitchen sit up but they bring out hot eggs, biscuits and a pan cake maker. They do supply other I teams as well such as beagles, fruit and cereal.

So, for a good deal right down the street from shopping and shows, come here!! We will return!

Thanks

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Dcfd146
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay. We are so pleased to were able to try out Angel Inn this spring. Next visit, be sure to let us know you are a repeat guest, as it will qualify you for our better discounts. Thank you again for choosing to stay at Angel Inn.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Beds were comfy and staff was friendly. It's not anything fancy but it is a nice place to stay especially between shows and attractions. Breakfast was pretty good each morning. I would definitely recommend this place to others

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicholas N

Thanks for reviewing you stay at the Angel Inn. I agree our location is one of the best. Being just off the main Hwy 76 we are away from all the traffic and noise. Yet being on Green Mountain Dr we are with in 5-7 minutes from the shows and attractions. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

After reading the great reviews, that is how I came to the decision to book my families stay at this hotel. When we arrived at the hotel at 1:30 pm. I walk in and was greeted. I presume to get my paper work from my purse to present confirmation of booking of the room. Instead of being able to present my paperwork I was rudely asked my name. I gave it to her and then she immediately informed me that I was welcome to come back at 3:00pm to obtain my room. She then added that it was not policy to check in before then and that it also stated that information very clearly in my paper work , which mind you she had never even seen. I then informed her I am more then capable of reading and that in all of our years of coming to Branson for family vacations never one time has there been any issues with us checking in before 3:00. I also informed her that I did not appreciate being spoken to in such a rude manner. She then asked for for my paper, got on the phone and asked if a particular room was clean. She informed me that the room I booked was unclean so she would have to put us on the ground floor which was $10.00 more. She stated she needed to call management to confirm that she could wave that fee for me....( Yes I was as confused as you are at this point)!
At this moment another customer walks in. Another employee comes out from the back to assist her. She never once lets her know that she could not check in to the hotel because it was before 3pm. She does charge the women a $10 fee per room to "upgrade" to the ground floor. informing her the rooms she had booked had yet to be cleaned. I immediately became aware of the game.
Now mind you the rooms are clean! The housekeepers obviously do not have check list as we had no trash bags in any trash cans. Which happens, no big deal.
Now brings me to the pool are. There "" upgrade actually made us further from the pool area. The room I reserved was on the same level. There was enough chlorine for all the pools in Branson. It literally burned your eyes when you walked in the room. I was informed at the front desk that pool towels were provided. Not to use room towels, Which is a standard procedure for most hotels. Yet when we arrived to swim after dinner around 7pm the shelves were empty and the hamper they were using to store dirty ones in was stacked as tall as it could go. There were actually towels that had fallen off the mound on to the floor. Just before my 3 children were ready to leave the pool I went into the front desk area to see where I was to get new towels. The women behind the desk informed me again rudely that they were on a very limited supply, as if I some how cause the problem ( different lady). I let her know that my 3 children were not going to walk in the cold rain back to our room which was down the walkway and then a full flight of stairs that leads to another long walk way to get to our "upgraded room". She then tells me she only has 2 left. I let her know it would just have to do. Then she turns around and walks into the other room,which I can see straight into and grabs 2 of the 4 towels laying there. I told her that I could see she had more then she had said and she then informed me that she was not going to give me more then 2. The kind maintenance man standing there immediately offered me to go grab some more towels. They would have had plenty for the guests if they had just taken time to wash them. They were well aware the hotel was full. Again the room was very nice, yet because of the unpleasant manner in which we were treated on separate occasions this was our first and last stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa I

I regret your room wasn't available when came in at 1:30. While we do allow guests to check in early it is dependance on when the guest the night before checks out and housekeeping cleaning the room. Angel Inn is one of the popular hotels in Branson, and as such we do sell out often. We only have a few rooms that are up a flight of stairs, and you are correct none of them were ready at 1:30. While we try and accommodate early check ins, each room is double inspected to ensure our high cleanliness standards are met. You are correct there is a discount for going up a flight of stairs as opposed to the ground level. And the front desk agent was correct that we cannot check you into a room that has not been inspected.

We have eliminated the trash bags in our rooms for two reasons. It is our lets offer to go green in saving on plastic uses. It also guarantees the trash containers are sanitized and cleaned each day. When just plastic bags are used we have found the container doesn't always get cleaned.

17-334-6500

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at the angel inn and it was our first time. We loved it, everything we could have asked for and more for the low price! Beds were very comfy and rooms were really nice with big flat screen TVs, refrigerator and microwave. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank kelsey j

We appreciate you reviewing you stay at Angel Inn. We strive to offer competitive priced rooms with extended amenities. I agree we have some of the best beds in town. Our luxury doctor's choice therapeutic pillow top mattresses are always popular with guests. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Branson.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have been to Angel Inn before, but have not been there for a while and I was curious if they were still as good as I remember. Well, yes, they are. The room I had was extra spacious, clean and had such a lovely scent every time I walked through the door.

The bed was comfy with lots of pillows and they now have flat screen TV's with a wide variety of channels to choose from. The pool was warm and sparkling clean and breakfast area is well kept, though I did not go down for breakfast, but often went after hours for the delicious coffee that's available 24/7.

I would take a room at Angel Inn over any hotel chain any day of the week.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank adnilnosnhoj
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I agree one of the best perks of our rooms is the luxury doctor's choice therapeutic pillow top mattresses. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We have stayed here before and will stay again. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean with very comfortable beds and we really appreciated the in room refigerator and microwave. A great place to stay for the price. The location is close to the 76 hwy strip, but without the noise, and convenient to all attractions.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank dshisler

Thank you for your review. The refrigerators and microwave are a nice amenities we provide in all our rooms. It certainly comes in handy during vacations. I agree we have one of the best locations in Branson. With in seven to ten minutes of the attractions in town, yet away from all the noise ensuring our guests have a relaxing stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. When you do come back be sure to let us know you are a repeat guest, as it will qualify you for our better discounts.