“Great family stay!!”

Wyndham Branson at The Meadows
Ranked #41 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed at this location twice once with my whole family then again two years later with just my parents, and everything was perfect. The rooms were amazing and there was a ton to do! There were several pool areas and an activities center. The staff were remarkable, very energetic and nice. There was one gentlemen who worked at the activities center that did a wonderful job with the kids there and got us amazing seats to see the liverpool legends, unfortunatly I do not remember his name but great job! They have movies available for rent at the activities center which i utilized a lot. I really cant say enough good things about this location!! cant wait to visit again!

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor if youre not traveling with kids. We could hear the kids above us run around.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Megan K
Tatyana K, Assistant guest services manager at Wyndham Branson at The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you, Megan for the kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are happy, that you enjoyed our activities center and hopefully you got to see some our great shows. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

While there were some nice points to the units, the vacation was a bad experience for several reasons:

1. Small indoor pool - It could barely hold 15 people and you can forget about room to swim. Also, with a shallow edge around the pool, there was very little true 5 foot deep space (for us taller people).

2. No heated outdoor pool - It was cool in this area in early June. Too cool, in fact, to go swimming outdoors for 2 of the 4 nights we were there. If the outdoor pools had been heated, this would have not been a problem.

3. The running of the bulls above us. I don't know if we had 400 lb people above us or if they were just trying to see if we'd call the front desk on them, but I think SOMETHING could be done to reduce the noise level.

4. "You've said 'NO' 10 times before, but we'll bug you again just to see if you'll cave in to our sales team." This is the really frustrating part of any stay with Wyndham and, in fact, dropped what would have been a 4-star rating down to a 2-star rating. I could go on and on about how this has nearly ruined several vacations, but, suffice to say, if I had it to do over again, I probably would NOT have purchased Wyndham points. (I already bought them people! Get off my back!)

Positive attributes: Clean room, nice rec facilities (other than the pools), decent internet speed.

Bottom line: Unplug your room phone (and ignore other requests for "surveys") and request a top room if you stay here.

Room Tip: Request a top floor and refuse to have their "survey" team come to your room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank JoshuaP1995
Tatyana K, assistant guests services manager at Wyndham Branson at The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for response and suggestions. Unfortunately we cannot do anything about the noise above. However, if you call front desk with that issue we always try to give a call to guest above or to send security. I apologize for the noise and we know this has put a damper on your stay. Please feel free to reach out to management during your stay if this occurs in the future so that we can try and make you as comfortable as possible. Also I will make sure that our resort managment know that guests unsatisfied with the indoor pool. Also I want to let you know, that our resort across the street have heated pool and guests always welcome to use it as well as indoor pool. Thank you for making us aware.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our stay here has been wonderful. We brought my parents and needed a handicap assessable room. Wyndham knows how to do this RIGHT! Walk in shower, w/c level counters, grab bars in appropriate place. There is even lifts in the pool making it perfect for those who normally cannot enjoy getting into the pool. These added extras are so important! We also went to one of the "dinner with the stars" that Wyndham hosts on site. This was very enjoyable. We had an all you can eat roasted chicken dinner complete with dessert. Wine or beer is also offered (1 per guest. 21 and older....we are in Branson remember, most are old enough. LOL). The entertainment was Joseph Pokorski and he was GREAT! Would def stay here again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Bonnie R
Tatyana K, assistant guest services manager at Wyndham Branson at The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you,Bonnie, for the kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We agree, that this is very important to take care of disabled guests and I am very happy, that your parents enjoyed their stay. Also I am glad, that you liked the show on property, there few more shows though, hopefully you would like to see them too on your next visit. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The Mrs. and I are taking a long road trip out to CA and back, and Branson was our first major stop (6 nights). The 2 bedroom unit that we stayed in was very comfortable and full kitchen allowed us to do all our meals 'in' (well, almost all).

I worked through the week at the dining room table (nice speedy WiFi - I'm a Software Engineer) but the dining room chairs were a little cramped in the front (all have arms). My wife mentioned this to the staff Tuesday morning and they came right up with a nice no-arm office chair! Very nice touch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Butch D
Tatyana K, assistant guest services manager at Wyndham Branson at The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Thank you, Butch for the great comment. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Sorry about a little problem you had with dining chair, but I am glad it was resolved rather quickly. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Nice quiet and very clean resort. The grounds were beautifully landscaped. Nice friendly employees. I love this place, especially the rooms over by the golf course. Nice and quiet and beautiful view. I will stay here again and again.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Christi S
Kathleen S, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Branson at The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful view and golf course. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We are Wyndam owners have stayed here through the years at least 10 times and will continue to do so. The location is perfect, not too far away from the main strip and in a quieter area.
The rooms are spacious, clean, and everything you need for your stay. There are elevators and luggage carts available. If you ask, there is staff to help with your luggage.
Tickets to most shows and activities can be purchased through members services or the activity center at a discount. Board games and DVD's can be checked out at no charge. There is an indoor and outdoor pool, workout room, walking paths, play area for the kids and ample parking.
We bring most of our groceries, but there is a store and Walmart 3-4 miles on the main strip. There are a couple of great restaurants less than a mile away.
The staff is friendly and accommodating. It is a time share, so some of the sales staff can be quite enthusiastic.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Norma T
Tatyana K, assistant guest services manager at Wyndham Branson at The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you , Norma, for the very kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed all the activities Branson have to offer, but next time I want to invite you to visit show and dinner we offering on property. It is a great show and a wonderfull dinner buffet . Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is one of my favorite places to stay and I usually stay 2 to 3 times a year. The units have been updated and the facility is usually well kept. The staff go out of their way to make sure you are having an enjoyable visit. I even had a coffee pot that wasn't working and was brought another and maintenance stayed until I made some coffee to make sure I was satisfied. The only negative is that you maybe given a sales pitch. I am a Wyndham VIP Gold member and it has some advantages but it is costly to by the points and the monthly maintenance fees are high. The plus side is that you can pass your membership to your kids if they want them and can afford the maintenance fees. I did have my daughter and her family with us and the grandchildren had some much fun they didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 482JimR
Tatyana K, Manager at Wyndham Branson at The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you, Jim, for the kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I want to apologize for the issue you had with the coffee maker, but I am glad it was taken care in a timely matter. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.