“Cousins Getaway”

Welk Resort Branson
Ranked #30 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Welk Resort in Branson. Very clean room. The room was small but laid out well and didn't feel small. Very comfortable bed. Beautiful view from the room. Enjoyed my coffee on the private patio each morning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Dawn M M

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My family and I go to Branson often but had never stayed at the Welk Resort before. I was very pleased with the room and amenities. Peaceful, serene and picturesque views made for an amazing weekend. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub area. My 8 yr old also enjoyed it but wished there were more waterpark type activities as some of the other waterpark hotels in Branson have. However, the resort had a 9 hole mini golf course that is free to guests which made up for the lack of waterpark activities. Room was clean and fresh. They supplied nice towels for the pool area. Room had a fridge but no microwave or hairdryer. It is a little out of the way if you want more activity right outside your door or do not want to have to drive to some of the shows, restaurants or attractions but it is worth it if you do not mind a more quiet atmosphere. Will definately plan on staying here again.

Room Tip: We had room 351. Close to the elevators and a view of the grounds/mini golf course. Could hear a mi...
1  Thank Tonya M
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed in many Branson hotels like Chateau and Big Cedar and am spoiled. My family and were in Branson for the Easter holiday and reserved Welk Resort hotel. Never been there. Our room was 314 where check-in was. Had view of parking and Splash -a- t
orium. The room was fresh and Clean. Lovely colors. Bathroom modern and Big. We were supposed to have one King bed and a couch, but I asked if they had queens. Were sold out for the w/e but they accommodate d me. Very friendly clerks. No hassles, very knowledgeable about the area. The splashatorium is a long tubular water slide. The pool it dumps into is a perfect temp. The pool was opened to the outside that w/e so you could swim outside too. There are water shooters outside and are on when warmer. There are supervised activities throughout the week. You will receive a brochure when you check in. Rates vary due to occasions. I paid 120 dollars, but that was higher than normal, but still worth it. Welk' s is quiet, near Indian Point, yet a mile away from the main drag. Perfect hotel for picky me.

Room Tip: There are also condos to rent.
1  Thank hyacinth69
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Rebecca at the front desk was just delightful and did a great job of putting up with us asking a ton of questions...Thanks!!! April was a wonderful to visit Branson, the weather was perfect and all the shows were filed with talented entertainers.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Me and my 2 boys, age 7 and 16 stayed the weekend and had a great time. I was very surprised by how nice the resort was. My kids had a blast at the splashatorium, and I had a great time getting some sun having cocktails at the pool. This place is definetly a keeper for my family, we are already planning another trip in the next few weeks.

1  Thank Forbes0312
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I just returned home from a conference at the Welk Resort in Branson. The rooms were very comfortable and as clean as you could have gotten them. The staff, from the time that we checked in until we left, was very friendly, professional and could not have treated us any better. The food in the restaurant was great. I enjoyed my stay so much that I can home and booked a weekend retreat for my family. I will be going back often. S.L. Adcock, Batesville, AR

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Sherry A
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed for three days and the resort was amazing very fair prices and the splashatorium was amazing my daughter had the time of her life the hotel side is so close to the strip and the minigolf and activities center and fitness center are awsome the staff were amazing and will help you out when you need them i needed extra decaf and poof 5 minutes later i had extra decaf coffee. The concierge service will get you reservations for most attractions and its very reasonable a discount for being with the resort. I recommend this hotel to everyone especially families with kids.

• Stayed: April 2014