“Dirty.”

Days Inn Branson/Near the Strip
Ranked #50 of 140 Hotels in Branson
“Dirty.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

There were so many flies in our room it was disgusting. We also had other bugs we have never seen before. I like to walk barefoot and about 10 minutes after that my feet were almost black from dirt. Breakfast upset my stomach. Only positive was the location. I will never stay at a days inn again.

• Stayed June 2013
SHManager, General Manager at Days Inn Branson/Near the Strip, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
Thank you for your review. We apologize for your bad experience. We hope that you enjoyed our city. Our breakfast I am surprised it upset you with over 35 choices there is usually something for everyone and we always pass our food and health inspections 100% of the time.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
United States
Reviewed 13 June 2013

on my recent stay june 5 i checked in about 11:45pm the man Gordan at the front desk was quite a gentleman so that was nice, the lobby was nice and clean, my room was really clean, the staff was really polite i was shocked to meet such polite people you cant just find that anywhere, the property its self is really kept up and kept clean i had a very pleasant experience and i recommend it to anyone plus was a great location and great breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Amber H
Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed 9 June 2013

You can not find a better hotel in Branson for the price! Great clean rooms, heated pool, amazing breakfast, and the hotel staff are friendly and helpfull. My family had the best time with our stay at this Days Inn!

Room Tip: The jacuzzi in our room was clean and awesome!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank James H
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Ok here we go on June 5,2013 I called to see if Days Inn had any rooms and the women I spoke with said they did I went ahead and booked the room . I told her while booking the room my husband and I would be arriving late around 11:30 pm. are midnight and we would only be staying 1 night cause we had reservations the next morning at another place and I would be paying cash cause the other place billed my dept card and she said that was totally fine but I need the card number to hold the room but nothing would be charged I said great. So we get to Days Inn around 11:30 pm. I go to check in and the guy tells me I owe $115 dollars I said wait how do I owe $115 dollars when the lady told me it was 57 dollars and some change plus tax . He said there was a 50 dollar deposit. I told him I was not told about any deposit when I made the reservation and said cause I was paying with cash that was the rule . He said if you charge it to the card there would be no deposit. I explained to him I was not told that and I didn't bring enough cash cause I was not told about the deposit . He said well you want to cancel the reservation and you can go somewhere else said well yes cause you are not going to let me check in here he was a total jerk . Like I was trying to get out of paying a deposit . I was so upset cause my husband are very honest people . So he canceled the reservation and we left and drove up the road to Comfort Inn and by this time it was after midnight I was upset we walked in and the gentlemen behind the counter saw I was upset and my husband was not happy. We said please tell us you have a room he said yes I said thank God cause we just had an awful experience at Day Inn . We told him a short story what happened and he said well are rooms are 84 dollars a night what was Days Inn going to charge you I told him and he gave us a room for $ 60 plus tax. And I did not need a deposit are my depit card. Comfort Inn saved the night . Days Inn you guys need to take a few lesson on customer service and train your people on all of your polices. Days Inn well never ever get my buisness.

Room Tip: Make sure you find out about a deposit if playing cash.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your response. We require as most hotels do a valid credit card on file ( which means it can be authorized for $50 without declining) or a $50 cash deposit. We apolgize that you were unable to stay with us but hope you had a great experience in Branson.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 4 June 2013

First off this Days Inn has a GREAT breakfast, CLEAn room, IDEAL location, and HELPFUL staff for the price. We couldn't find a better place to stay in Branson. This was our 5th trip to Branson, and you can bet we will be back for another GREAT experience at the Day's Inn!

Room Tip: We traveled with our dog and this Day's Inn is pet friendly. Room 214 was great! Enjoy your st...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chris M
Ada, Ok
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Our family stayed at this hotel during memorial weekend and it was one of the best stay's we have ever had in Branson for the price. The employees were some of the best in Branson. Our family would recommend this clean and affordable hotel to anyone who wants a good hotel to stay at. The breakfast and heated pool are amazing too! It is close to many restaurants, shows and shopping. The front desk also ordered our family show tickets cheaper than we expected.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Christopher B
El Dorado, Kansas
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My 2 daughters and I stayed 2 nights with each of us having our own room. The rooms were clean, had a coffee pot and plenty of towels and soap. The only thing I would suggest is to ask that the rooms not be across from the ice machine. Front desk person was friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family