“Not Good”

Add it.
76 Inn
Ranked #110 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The room, smells wish I had read the reviews before we came in off the street and booked a room ..extra blanket thrown up on luggage rack , out dated tv, way out dated curtains , curtains blow open ..lack of privacy

Room Tip: major out dated ...smells ..
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mona s

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Cockroach infested, the elevator smelled of urine, the people next door live there permanently and look very creepy dangerous. When I confronted the manager about the roaches he said, I opened the door and a bug flew in! He refused to give me my money back. I left, I couldn't stay there!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Bellanebraska
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We had our 4 year old and our 17 year old daughter with us, decided to stay the night here, after we passed some very scary people who were hanging out there and got to our room, we opened the door and the smell was horrible!! The room was absolutely NASTY, we put our bags down and went down to talk to the manager, and explained to him that we could not stay here, and the smell of the room was horrible, he was VERY RUDE, he said to follow him to the room, he opened door and said it was our imagination, the room was good. I then told him, I wanted my money back, he said, NO, not his problem. I couldn't believe how horribly rude and inconsiderate this man was. Needless to say, we left and went somewhere else. This is NOT a family friendly place to stay, it is dirty, smells horrible, please do not let your children near this place!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie C
Reviewed 19 April 2013

From what i have seen at 76 inn is a really bad roach problem..they let people live there by the month..i have seen rooms that were just coverd in roaches.very very unheathy.and yet it still goes on til this day..does the health dept not know what this place is like..they need to be called..people should not be allowed to stay there monthly with the roaches as bad as they are..this i know has been going on for years now..do not stay at this motel..if you do you will be taking roaches home with you..this place should be shut down..

Room Tip: Dont worry about it..your better staying in a tent than this motel...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank richard p
Reviewed 10 November 2012

If staying here stop at wal mart first for roach spray and air freshner the worst hotel I've stayed at in a long time but its the one group I'm driving booked parking is so so not the best for coach buses

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Leslie B
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed here Sept 2012. It was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I called the night before we came and the lady at the front desk answered the phone. She was so rude. She sounded a little slurish like I had just woke her up. Then when we got there to check in, she was EVEN MORE RUDE! Very impatient. Got to the room and the very first thing I see was a roach crawling on the wall by the picture frame above the bed! Then, there was a smaller one on the night stand! The bathrooms were alright but this was just unacceptable. The carpet and curtains stunk like mildew. We let it slide the first night because we got there about 2 am so we were tired. The next night, we went out and those little bugs were crawling ALL OVER the front door! Needless to say, we checked out that night after the show and just went home. I felt unclean after all of that and called our trip a night short. While talking to the "rude lady", we told her about all of the bugs in and out of the room. Never once offered to take care of it or even refund our money for that night. I will NEVER stay here again!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Brittany R
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We stayed at this motel July 28th and 29th, 2012. This wasnt our first stay which is what really shocked us at finding roaches in our room. When my husband showed the dead roaches, the manager said, "I dont know what happened. We havent had them before." The room had a strange odor when we first entered, and air freshener didnt alleviate the smell. Sorry, but we will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Dont stay here, choose a different motel!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family