We have stayed here several times over the years with the last being this past October 2012, and have always had a wonderful experience. The proximity to Silver Dollar City is a big advantage, especially when traveling with young children / grandchildren. The location is far enough away from the highly commercialized areas of Branson to give a quite respite after a day of shopping and activities with a gorgeous view of the lake. On this visit, we were a party of 8 with 2 younger children. We booked a 2 bedroom deluxe suite and an adjacent 1 bedroom deluxe suite in the condos.
Check in was efficient, and the desk staff was friendly and pleasant. Our condos on the second floor offered a superb view of the lake. Both units were clean and well outfitted with conveniences including Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, and outside decks equipped with electric grills. The units offered enough space for the kids to play, while also allowing the adults a measure of privacy when desired. The amenities and equipped appliances and supplies allowed the ability to prepare meals and snacks in between activities, resulting in reduced costs during our stay and better value. Although the temperatures were relatively mild during our stay, we utilized both the heating and air conditioning systems, and both worked to keep the units totally comfortable.
Although we did not take advantage of the many amenities, the staff was very courteous in presenting us activity options during our “down” time.
We particularly enjoyed the beautiful views and peaceful surroundings as we relaxed on the deck (s) after a fun filled day in Branson. The ceiling fan on the deck was definitely a plus in ensuring circulation of air and comfort.
If you are planning a family trip to Silver Dollar City, this place can’t be beat for proximity, comfort, and value. I highly recommend it for any Branson visit for its quiet beauty with a great view of the lake, and as a place away from the hustle and bustle of the touristy aspect of Branson.
Excellent value! We will definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family waterfront resort on 28 acres with walking/hiking trails, boat rentals, gas dock, two boat launches, marine store and 88 boat slips, on Indian Point near Silver Dollar City. Great family package deals including Silver Dollar City, Dixie Stampede, golf, zip-lines, zoos, swim with the stingrays, and over 50 Branson shows to choose from! We definitely have something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Table Rock Resorts at Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Indian Point Resort Branson
- Indian Point Branson