“Clean and Comfortable!”

Ranked #56 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Miami
“Clean and Comfortable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

We stayed here for Labor Day weekend. We had 2 rooms, 1 for my parents and 1 for me and my husband and our kids. They didn't have any problem getting us joining rooms or a room on the 1st floor (because my parents are both disabled). I appreciated them not making our requests a big problem! Reservations were very easy and check in was also a breeze! Our room was ready early so they allowed us to check in before check in time. Both rooms were extremly clean which is the most important thing for me when staying at a hotel! The beds were comfortable. The room itself is simple, nothing extra but like I said it's very clean and comfy! My only complaint about the room was there aren't mini fridges in the room. We are used to having them and didn't even think to ask if they had them. My dad is a diabetic and they weren't able to get a fridge in for him for his insulin. It was my fault for not checking ahead of time though. They did say they have them but you have to request them and they were all taken for the weekend...it would be nice if they kept some for just medical purposes only. There aren't microwaves in the rooms either. No big deal for us but since most hotels have them now it's worth noting that they do not have them.

The price of the room was fabulous and probably the best thing about the hotel,lol. The pool was very clean...sparkling...really I'm not exagerating. This hotel is clean top to bottom!!

I will be returning and I would recommend this hotel!

Tips: If you can't do stairs well then ask for a first floor room because there aren't any elevators.
If you need a fridge for insulin/medication request one when you are making your reservations.
If it's cool out and you plan to swim ask for a room near the indoor pool because some of the rooms are pretty far from the pool and would be quite a chilly walk if it was cool out!
Don't forget to tell them if you have a Silver Dollar City season pass because they do give a discount!
Don't plan on eating breakfast here. The only complaint we had about the entire stay/hotel was the breakfast. We didn't expect much because the price of the hotel is so good we didn't think the breakfast would be to impressive so we weren't disappointed and went to McFarlans instead. The breakfast worker was rude though. My dad asked to take a doughnut to our 3 yr. old because she was still getting ready and the lady told him to "get the kid dressed and bring her up" because they don't allow food to be taken back. A simple "we don't allow food in the rooms" would have been sufficient in letting us know they didn't allow food to be taken back.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Rogers
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

Got a room at the Honeysuckle Inn Branson, 8-23-12. The lady that checked us in was so nice and helpful. She honored the internet rate I had pulled up on my phone. Also upgraded us to a bigger King with a sofa. We had stayed here a few years ago, glad we came back to it. The only thing that we were disappointed with was the breakfast buffet. Not hardly anything at all on it. Biscuits w gravy, both not very hot and almost gone, cereal, bread laid out for toast. I saw a couple come in and walk out immediately b/c they said they were out of waffle batter. They weren't happy. Also didn't have a single pastry. Few more items but nothing at all like we usually get when there is a full hot breakfast offered. Never saw an attendant to help and restock the breakfast. We would return again because the location of the Inn, and the customer service in the office is superb.
The hotel also had a prayer request card in the room, which I thought was awesome. They gather them and get together weekly to pray.
Almost forgot, the property is very well maintained and the 2 pools looked nice and clean and one of them was much bigger than normal. Wish I would have had time to take a dip, they looked so good.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank seachelleRogers
Van Buren, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

Had read good reviews so had high hopes. First, our reservations were messed up. The breakfast was not as expected. Biscuits and gravy (no sausage gravy guys) and waffles you had to stand in line for. A toaster and cereal of course. The inside pool was cold. We didn't even get into it all the way and changed our minds. Only one hot tub with a hotel with 500(?) rooms? Was close to a lot of shops and restaurants Overall, will look for a smaller hotel next time.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

We decided to take our kids to Branson for the weekend at the last minute and didn't have reservations. We stopped in at the Honeysuckle Inn because of its great location to the strip and Silver Dollar City. I was suprised to find that we recieved a great discount because we are season ticket holders to SDC. The rooms are bigger then most rooms on the strip and have two queen beds with upscale bedding and down comforters. We all enjoyed the pool the first evening. Our kids loved that it is right next door to the Imax which is a must for us when in Branson. We will stay definantly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank topolka
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

I have been to the Honeysuckle Inn with my mom and sister on several occasions. Overall, the location is nice, the pool and breakfast are more than up to par and the staff is friendly. Adjoining rooms have been nice for us since we usually travel with up to 4 people and enjoy having our own beds. The rooms are clean and the beds for the most part are comfortable. I will say that as a hotel that markets itself as a conference center, the internet/wireless service is lacking. Sometimes it would work just fine, other times not at all. This seemed to be the consensus around Branson, so it's possibly out of their control. The hotel is easily accessible and close to many popular Branson attractions. We have enjoyed walking over to Little Hacienda for a Mexican fix of food and margaritas without having to drive. I will say that this past time, I saw two spiders in the room. I know it's common especially with the warmer winters and unseasonably hot spring/summer, but ONE of them was a Brown Recluse. It was in the bathroom sink and I was unable to sleep the rest of that night! The breakfast is very good, although I wish they did offer a basket of fresh fruit. Overall though, the facilities, amenities, location and staff are very nice. I would still return.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank kjs686s
Kansas City, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

My family and I stayed here in Sept. 2011. It's an older motel, liked that it is built so that most rooms are away from the road. Breakfast was a disappointment - nothing hot. Hard-boiled eggs the only protein, otherwise bread items, cereal. Also b'fast ended at 9. Room was clean and adequate. We got 2 rooms and it was good they were next to each other and we could open the interior door to go between rooms. Interesting touch - the sheets had embroidered humming birds, flowers on them! Used indoor pool and hot tub which were OK.

Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

This is an older hotel but very well kept, clean, nice furnishings, simply cozy will def be back and will recommend to family and friends. Great price and a discount if you hold a season pass to Silver Dollar City park.

Room Tip: Indoor and outdoor pools available, nice family trip.