“Another excellent stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #55 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Miami
“Another excellent stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

We go to Branson alot and we have tried alot of the hotels and we've found one we think we are stick with. This was our 3rd stay here and we liked it as much this time as we have the other 2. The only difference this time was that it was cold and winter...which wouldn't really make a diffence except for the pool. We hadn't planned on swimming because we knew we wouldn't have the time with everything we had going on. If we had I think I would have requested a room close to the indoor pool because that would have been one cold walk from the room to the pool. That's probably the only complaint I would have about the hotel. It's always clean, the people are always nice and the price is great! I still haven't eaten the breakfast there...my husband went over and said there really isn't alot to it. We don't mind because we rarely eat the free hotel breakfast anyways...we do LOVE the breakfast buffett at the near by restaurant Granny's!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012 via mobile

Good place for clean rooms and a place to stay, right off the strip so you can hop on some of the back roads to get where you want. Been to Branson many times and stayed multiple places and this is one of our family favorites

• Stayed December 2012
Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

The Honeysuckle Inn is in a good location. It was a little difficult turning left out of the property due to the traffic though. Our room was clean and the beds were comfy. The property is well kept and neat and tidy. The indoor pool is small, but it was clean and heated.
My daughter wanted to swim the morning that we left and had her suit on ready to go at the pool opening time at 9 am. We stood around waiting for somebody to unlock the pool area and we were finally told that the pool wouldn't be open until noon because chemicals had been added. It would have been nice if a sign had been posted, so we wouldn't have stood around for so long.
Breakfast was fine to us. We found plenty to eat with what was offered.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
N.E. Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2012

This is the 4th year in a row that we have brought our motorcoach groups to stay at The Honeysuckle Inn. Comfortable, clean, better than average accommodations. Our groups enjoy their stay here. Right next to the iMax, McFarlains, close to the RFD Theater. We plan to stay here again in 2013. Our host, Doug, came aboard our coach when we were leaving and offered a prayer, as per my request - a very nice touch! He also brought us fresh baked cookies to enjoy along the way! Thanks Doug, we'll be back!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank CapeCodBusMom
Philiadelphia, Pa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2012

Wish I could give this 3.5 stars, for the great value. Stayed one night for a reunion, and was a little worried about not being at a "national brand" hotel. But i really liked this cute little place. It wasn't modern or slick - Everything felt "old fashioned", and reminded me of motels we stayed in when I was a kid in the 70's. There was wireless, but no instructions on how to get logged in. The decor was pretty dated, but the bathroom was in good shape and spotlessly clean. Not much in the way of toiletries, but I usually bring my own. Breakfast is included and consisted of breads, cereals and some juices (no protein except for a bowl of hard boiled eggs). Not great for me, but you could make your own waffles and the biscuits looked tempting. There are a lot of very overt Christian messages in the room and throughout the property - I think they cater to church groups, and well, it is in Branson, after all. Personally, I like my hotels a bit more secular, but in this town I think everything is required to have either a flag or a cross on it. It was a superb value for the price, and a great choice if you're on a budget or would rather spend your money on a delicious boysenberry pie from the restaurant bakery next door.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Hamilton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

We stayed at the Honeysuckle Inn while taking a family vacation to Branson. This was our first time here and didn't know what to expect. The room was average but clean. We did find an old wrapper left by the last occupents behind the night stand. There was also what appeared to be sticky fruit snacks under the dresser and beds that wasn't vacuumed up. The breakfast was not very good. There were poor options - basically bread, cereal, waffles, and hard boiled eggs. The breakfast ended at 9:00 so if you want to sleep in you won't make it in time to get anything. Once things ran out - it was not re-stocked while we were there at least. The pools were nice. We were visiting during a slower time so we had the pools to ourselves most of the time. Overall it was ok but probably would try something else next time.

Room Tip: A room on the first floor is nice as you are close to your vehicle.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Miami
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

We stayed here for Labor Day weekend. We had 2 rooms, 1 for my parents and 1 for me and my husband and our kids. They didn't have any problem getting us joining rooms or a room on the 1st floor (because my parents are both disabled). I appreciated them not making our requests a big problem! Reservations were very easy and check in was also a breeze! Our room was ready early so they allowed us to check in before check in time. Both rooms were extremly clean which is the most important thing for me when staying at a hotel! The beds were comfortable. The room itself is simple, nothing extra but like I said it's very clean and comfy! My only complaint about the room was there aren't mini fridges in the room. We are used to having them and didn't even think to ask if they had them. My dad is a diabetic and they weren't able to get a fridge in for him for his insulin. It was my fault for not checking ahead of time though. They did say they have them but you have to request them and they were all taken for the weekend...it would be nice if they kept some for just medical purposes only. There aren't microwaves in the rooms either. No big deal for us but since most hotels have them now it's worth noting that they do not have them.

The price of the room was fabulous and probably the best thing about the hotel,lol. The pool was very clean...sparkling...really I'm not exagerating. This hotel is clean top to bottom!!

I will be returning and I would recommend this hotel!

Tips: If you can't do stairs well then ask for a first floor room because there aren't any elevators.
If you need a fridge for insulin/medication request one when you are making your reservations.
If it's cool out and you plan to swim ask for a room near the indoor pool because some of the rooms are pretty far from the pool and would be quite a chilly walk if it was cool out!
Don't forget to tell them if you have a Silver Dollar City season pass because they do give a discount!
Don't plan on eating breakfast here. The only complaint we had about the entire stay/hotel was the breakfast. We didn't expect much because the price of the hotel is so good we didn't think the breakfast would be to impressive so we weren't disappointed and went to McFarlans instead. The breakfast worker was rude though. My dad asked to take a doughnut to our 3 yr. old because she was still getting ready and the lady told him to "get the kid dressed and bring her up" because they don't allow food to be taken back. A simple "we don't allow food in the rooms" would have been sufficient in letting us know they didn't allow food to be taken back.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family