We only stayed one night, but had a great experience. It was my husband, myself and our 2 children. Our room was clean. You can tell it is an older hotel, but they've done a lot of rennovations. This hotel used to be a Holiday Inn Express. The kids loved the pool.
The best part is how friendly the entire staff was. At checkin, the front desk attendant introduced himself by name and told us he would be there all night.
The servers at breakfast in the morning were also very friendly and accomadating.
We all had a good night's sleep, and great breakfast the next morning. Definately will be going back to the Baymont!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best location in Branson! Just off Hwy 65 on Hwy 76, Country Music Boulevard! Close to the famous Branson Strip, Branson Landing, and the Convention Center! Family-friendly property with an indoor heated pool & hot tub, refrigerators, 32" flat screen televisions, microwaves,free high speed wireless internet and free deluxe continental breakfast! The Baymont Inn & Suites Branson features new pillow-top mattresses in all rooms, as well as a new outdoor deck with a gas fire pit and BBQ grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Branson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Branson-On The Strip
- Branson Motel Royale
- Royale Hotel Branson