Easy location to get back on 65 and 76 Highways, as well as easy access to the old downtown and Branson Landing. The lady checking us in upon our arrival, seemed to be one of those people that only smiled when she had to. But we were checked in and given our room. My Mother was certain that the pillow cases had not been changed. But I believe they were just old and were showing their wear. They appeared clean to me. We decided to go for a swim and found the pool area to be nice with plenty of chairs and tables to accommodate everyone. To access the pool you have to go to the end of the hall on the first floor and take the stairs down to the lower level. Once you open that door, even though the pool is a floor away and you have to go through another door, you can smell the chemicals. Once you open the door they will almost knock you out it is so strong. I actually sat in my chair for a bit wondering if they had anyone ever pass out from the fumes of the chemicals. The water appeared very clean in both the pool and the hot tub. But once you got in you could see the tiles along the wall were dirty. They only cleaning this pool had received was the usual vacuuming and brushing. It appears no one has ever taken the time to actually scrub the sides of the pool. After swimming we all decided to take our showers. My Mother immediately gave a warning that the tub was very slick. Almost as if someone had used baby oil in it and it had not been cleaned afterwards. She wiped it out, and my 11 year daughter then decided to take her shower. She not only slipped she actually fell in the shower it was still so slick. We were afraid to let my Father take a shower. After we cleaned it ourselves. I took my shower and realized that I believe it was due to the great soft water they had there and the soap. The shower wasn't slick when I went in, but as soon as I had lathered up the tub got slick and I slipped and I almost fell myself. So word of caution, put a hand towel or something in the tub and stand on it. That is what we did when my Father took a shower. Note our room even had a Jacuzzi tub. I was so excited I wanted to use it. Especially after our first night when I woke up with a very stiff back. From the no so great beds and pillows. But guess what the jets did not work. I quickly realized I don't think they have worked for a long time after I took a look at the jets. They appear to not have been used in awhile. As for breakfast, Monday was very lacking. There was cereal, and waffles. They were out of toast and no boiled eggs. There was yogurt and bagels and doughnut holes. On Tuesday I learned from the woman who takes care of the breakfast that they only have eggs and sausage every other day and then biscuts and gravy on Sundays. I tried a waffle the second morning even with spray it stuck. The coffee was great and they had cocoa and tea as well as juice. The carpets in the halls and the elevator hadn't been cleaned in awhile but the room carpets were clean. The elevator was slow and a couple times we didn't want to ride it for fear of the noise it was making. But it never broke down on us. :) There is plenty of parking on the east side of the hotel But if you travel with the elderly you need try to get a spot on the west side that way they don't have to walk up the stairs in the lot. Although on this side of the building you will most likely see the employee's outside smoking and grilling. Overall it wasn't a bad experience and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best location in Branson! Just off Hwy 65 on Hwy 76, Country Music Boulevard! Close to the famous Branson Strip, Branson Landing, and the Convention Center! Family-friendly property with an indoor heated pool & hot tub, refrigerators, 32" flat screen televisions, microwaves,free high speed wireless internet and free deluxe continental breakfast! The Baymont Inn & Suites Branson features new pillow-top mattresses in all rooms, as well as a new outdoor deck with a gas fire pit and BBQ grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Branson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Branson-On The Strip Hotel Branson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Branson-On The Strip
- Branson Motel Royale
- Royale Hotel Branson