“Great locataion” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
“Great locataion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

The rooms are clean & comfortable. The hotel was quiet, pool and jacuzzi were clean and the breakfast had lots of choices. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 2 January 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Burnsville, MN USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet, pool and jacuzzi were clean and the breakfast had lots of choices. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

Me my 13 year old daughter, her 13 year old friend and my 20 year old niece stayed at the Inn for 3 days. We made reservations online for one night because they did not have a room available for the other two nights. We arrived very late on a Friday night and got checked in....I told the person at the front desk that we would have to change hotels the next day because they had no rooms available. He told me he would check into it. I recieved a phone call the next morning telling me that they could go ahead and let me have the room for the other two days and that they had done some shifting around....made my whole day. With it being so late when we arrived there was not a close parking space and the person at the front desk was kind enough to move his vehichle and let me have his spot while he parked around back. AWSOME!!!!!! EVERYONE was kind and courteous the entire time we were there. The rooms were clean when we arrived and they did make sure to come in while we were out and clean as well. The hotel was located in a great location....very convienant to everything. I will stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Norman, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2011

Old and in need of an update. I stay here on business trips and even with all the tourist traffic, they always have time to help.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Southern Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2011

I stay frequently at hotels for business and leisure so I feel my perspective comes from experience. This Fairfield is slightly better than the average Fairfield. The room was clean and bed was comfy. Great location right off the strip. The room was sparse with amenities, however. Our standard room did not come with a fridge or microwave. :(
And the decorations seemed a bit "plain jane". Also, no fitness room (coming in a year says management). Breakfast was typical for Fairfield and room was kept clean. Overall, a positive experience.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Luv2explore72
HAZEL GREEN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

Friendly service, great price, great, breakfast. We had a great time at the pool and hot tub. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
O'Fallon, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

I booked a stay at this hotel for four nights through Marriott.com. I was taking a trip with my mother, who has had double knee replacements. Therefore, I requested a handicapped accessible room. I saw on the website that a handicapped accessible room could not be guaranteed, so, about a week before the stay, I called the property to make sure that this was available. Front desk staff said that it wouldn't be a problem.

Cut to day of arrival. We get to hotel. We're on the third floor. We go to the room. The bathroom gave new meaning to the term "water closet." It was by no means handicapped accessible.

I go back to the front desk, indicating that there was a problem because I requested a handicapped room, called to see if one was available, and was told it would be and now it wasn't.

The front desk staffer seemed overwhelmed because a tour bus arrived right before we did---I guess we know who took the handicapped room that *I* requested. He checked to see if another room was available, but never ONCE did he apologize for the misunderstanding--even when I said that now I'd have to drive all up and down Hwy. 76 to try and find another room to fit our needs.

I work in retail and this kind of treatment is unacceptable. You go above and beyond to make it right. This staffer, Chris, did not. He acted like he could really care less if I cancelled the reservation.

I've stayed at other Marriott properties in the region and enjoyed being there, but I'll never stay at this property. I'll give my money to the Best Western across the street, who was more than happy to go out of their way to help us.

Room Tip: I'd keep in mind that they cater to tour buses, do myself a favor and not go there. People off...