Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson
US$62
US$59
Great 4.5/5
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$95
Great 4.5/5
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$97
Great 4.5/5
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$96
US$88
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
US$201
US$151
  • Pool
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$109
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
US$178
US$173
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsgreat locationhour walgreenswafflestitanic museumwould stay here againroom was cleannice hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffbreakfast staffthe main dragindoor poolgreat place to stayoff the stripstaff was very friendly and helpfulup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Hats off to this hotel for their fantastic staff. Kimberly at the front desk could not have made our stay any better. When the room we were assigned to had a problem she had us in a new room within minutes. Her help on places to eat and see were valuable. Her last question remains in my mind - "what could we have done to make your stay more pleasant" - what a difference from just asking "how was your stay". I highly recommend this hotel - clean, convenient location, good breakfast and wonderful staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lois B
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Lois B,
We truly appreciate you recommending us to others! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that Kimberly could help you with recommendations and directions for dining and entertainment. We thank you for choosing Branson's Fairfield Inn and Suites as your lodging destination and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We just spent 3 nights in this hotel! The staff if very friendly and helpful. Kimberly made great recommendations on places to eat and even got us hooked up with a wonderful guy to get us show tickets! The breakfast is really yummy and they kept it well stocked while feeding a lot of people. It is in a great location to the strip of Branson and takes only 5 minutes to get to most of the shows. The beds are comfy and rooms are super clean. Really appreciated the black out curtains when it was our daughters afternoon naptime. The pool and spa are really clean. Would def stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank adrianjclark

Dear Adrianjclark,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy that we could exceed your expectations with our complimentary breakfast and room layout. I will let Kimberly know what a stellar job she did providing you with directions and service. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Branson area.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Staff was very friendly & helpful, location is as optimal as you can get, rooms were clean. except edges around walls and under beds had small debris, but the only reason we noticed it is because we had a baby crawling around finding it all! Once I noticed where it was coming from I crawled around the room & had a small handful of trash...problem solved! It was a great two days!

Stayed: May 2014
TMIHospitality, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Megan G,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you visit us again. I wanted to apologize to you for the room cleanliness issues you encountered during your stay. I also have a toddler and a newborn and can understand your concern when it comes to debris, as my children seem to locate anything on the floor. I will certainly be addressing this with our room attendants and inspectors to prevent this from occurring to yourself or other guests. I appreciate your comments in letting us know and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson for our 13th Anniversary & where not disappointed . The hotel was clean and the breakfast that is included with your stay was good. I really appreciated the warmth of ALL of the staff that work at this hotel. Every morning we were greeted by the friendly front desk staff. Every evening that we returned, we enjoyed friendly conversation with the very hard working front desk staff that not only catered to guest but to laundry as well. This delightful hard working crew made it difficult for me to have a favorite, but the very sweet Linda, who works in the restaurant during breakfast is simply topnotch!! Not only is she very hard working, she is so thoughtful & truly cares about your experience at this hotel being a great one !! Any how after the many visits that I've made to Branson, I truly wish all of my hotel stays would have been here. This is definitely where my family will stay if we decide to visit again in the future.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lesley J
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Lesley J,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we could exceed your expectations. I will pass along your kind words to our entire staff and give extra thanks to Linda for you. We look forward to hosting you and your family during your future stays in Branson.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Recently remodeled, close to everything, nice hot breakfast, laundry, swimming pool, jacuzzi ...it has everything for your comfort.
Very clean and modern.
I came a lot to Branson (I love this little town and their shows) and a must say that you'll not regret staying here. And you pay a fair price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank BEMVENUTTI
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear BEMVENUTTI,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I am glad to hear that our accommodations could meet your expectations. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit the Branson area.