“A great place to stay in a great location at a reasonable price”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson
Ranked #33 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Jefferson City, Missouri
“A great place to stay in a great location at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We reserved two rooms here for two-night family getaway. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Each had a mini-fridge and a microwave. The breakfasts were great with a nice variety to choose from and a couple of do-it-yourself waffle makers which I love. There is an indoor pool the grandkids enjoyed. The first day was hot and I wished there had been an outside pool but it rained the second day and the kids still got to swim so it was good we had an indoor pool. The only thing I missed was having an outside balcony to sit on an enjoy a cup of coffee or a cold drink. The staff is so accommodating that I swear if had been in their power they would have built one for me. If you want to be in the heart of things, this is a great place to stay. It is easy walking distance to the Presley's Theater (my favorite), right next to the Clay Cooper Theater (never been), and across the street from the Titanic. There are several mini-golf's, several restaurants and an Andy's Frozen Custard within a quarter mile or so. There is also a Walgreens right next door. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There are four floors. We were at the top on the back side. It was nice and quiet yet we could sti...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Doug R
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Doug R,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. We appreciate your comments and are happy that your stay was enjoyable. We'll look forward to seeing you and your family again the next time you visit the Branson area.

Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my mom, daughter and son. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and had plenty of pillows. My son totally enjoyed the pool! Breakfast was awesome! There were lots of things to pick from. The staff was very friendly! Everyone always greeted you with a HELLO!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank HJ5
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear HJ5,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy to hear that we could provide you with a comfortable stay and your son was able to enjoy our indoor pool so much. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit the area.

Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Hats off to this hotel for their fantastic staff. Kimberly at the front desk could not have made our stay any better. When the room we were assigned to had a problem she had us in a new room within minutes. Her help on places to eat and see were valuable. Her last question remains in my mind - "what could we have done to make your stay more pleasant" - what a difference from just asking "how was your stay". I highly recommend this hotel - clean, convenient location, good breakfast and wonderful staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lois B
Dear Lois B,
We truly appreciate you recommending us to others! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that Kimberly could help you with recommendations and directions for dining and entertainment. We thank you for choosing Branson's Fairfield Inn and Suites as your lodging destination and look forward to hosting you again.

Tulsa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We just spent 3 nights in this hotel! The staff if very friendly and helpful. Kimberly made great recommendations on places to eat and even got us hooked up with a wonderful guy to get us show tickets! The breakfast is really yummy and they kept it well stocked while feeding a lot of people. It is in a great location to the strip of Branson and takes only 5 minutes to get to most of the shows. The beds are comfy and rooms are super clean. Really appreciated the black out curtains when it was our daughters afternoon naptime. The pool and spa are really clean. Would def stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank adrianjclark
Dear Adrianjclark,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy that we could exceed your expectations with our complimentary breakfast and room layout. I will let Kimberly know what a stellar job she did providing you with directions and service. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Branson area.

Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Staff was very friendly & helpful, location is as optimal as you can get, rooms were clean. except edges around walls and under beds had small debris, but the only reason we noticed it is because we had a baby crawling around finding it all! Once I noticed where it was coming from I crawled around the room & had a small handful of trash...problem solved! It was a great two days!

Stayed May 2014
TMIHospitality, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Megan G,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you visit us again. I wanted to apologize to you for the room cleanliness issues you encountered during your stay. I also have a toddler and a newborn and can understand your concern when it comes to debris, as my children seem to locate anything on the floor. I will certainly be addressing this with our room attendants and inspectors to prevent this from occurring to yourself or other guests. I appreciate your comments in letting us know and look forward to seeing you again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson for our 13th Anniversary & where not disappointed . The hotel was clean and the breakfast that is included with your stay was good. I really appreciated the warmth of ALL of the staff that work at this hotel. Every morning we were greeted by the friendly front desk staff. Every evening that we returned, we enjoyed friendly conversation with the very hard working front desk staff that not only catered to guest but to laundry as well. This delightful hard working crew made it difficult for me to have a favorite, but the very sweet Linda, who works in the restaurant during breakfast is simply topnotch!! Not only is she very hard working, she is so thoughtful & truly cares about your experience at this hotel being a great one !! Any how after the many visits that I've made to Branson, I truly wish all of my hotel stays would have been here. This is definitely where my family will stay if we decide to visit again in the future.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Lesley J
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Lesley J,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we could exceed your expectations. I will pass along your kind words to our entire staff and give extra thanks to Linda for you. We look forward to hosting you and your family during your future stays in Branson.

LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Recently remodeled, close to everything, nice hot breakfast, laundry, swimming pool, jacuzzi ...it has everything for your comfort.
Very clean and modern.
I came a lot to Branson (I love this little town and their shows) and a must say that you'll not regret staying here. And you pay a fair price.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank BEMVENUTTI
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear BEMVENUTTI,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I am glad to hear that our accommodations could meet your expectations. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit the Branson area.