“Affordable & Convenient!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson
Ranked #35 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great hotel for families. Super clean rooms and convenient location. The check-in was very quick. They have a nice indoor pool and laundry facilities here. The rooms were decent sized and very comfortable for our family of four. The complimentary breakfast was very hearty and the dining area was well cared for - great experience!

We enjoyed our stay here and would return. The traffic on the strip can be excruciating so be sure to plan your travel time to/from appropriately!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ginger G
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Ginger G,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm glad to hear that our service and facilities exceeded you and your family's expectations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Branson area.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I booked this hotel because it was a no-smoking property. I assumed that I would not have to walk through a entry way that was smoker friendly. During my two day stay I entered and exited the hotel about 20 times. At least 15 times I walked through a cloud of smoke. The smoke was also pulled through the entry doors and you could smell smoke in the check-in area and the breakfast area. I inquired at the front desk about this and was advised that though they wished they could do something about it, Missouri law allowed smoking in all outdoor areas. I respectfully disagree with that legal assumption, but won't stay again so doesn't matter to me anymore. It would have been a great stay and a great hotel except for the smoke. I still don't understand why a smoker chooses a no-smoking property. My clothes even smelled like smoke when I got to my room.

Room Tip: If you don't like cigarette smoke stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Mark H,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I apologize for the issues you encountered with the smokers in the front of the building. I know that for non-smokers this can be frustrating. We do have a designated smoking area on the side of the building for our smoking guests. I will address your concerns with my staff to ensure that all guests are following our policies. I will also look into adding additional signage so that our smoking guests are more aware of the area. I hope that you will reconsider and allow us another opportunity to host you on your next trip to Branson.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We typically like to stay at the Hilton on the Landing when we are in town, but since they were full we decided to stay here. The location was great. We were right in the middle of town and close to everything. Check-in was very quick. The rooms were very clean. My only complaint was the bathroom size. It was very tiny and awkward. Our room was right next the laundry chute and ice machine so it was pretty noisy, but we were so exhausted it didn't bother us too bad. This hotel is a good value for the money. I would stay here again.

2  Thank adw1999
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Adw1999,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy to hear that our location and guest services could meet your expectations. I do apologize for any noise disturbance you may have experienced, but I'm glad that it didn't cause too much of an issue with your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Branson.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Awesome hotel! Friendly staff and very informative! Everyone greeted you with a smile and asked if they could help in any way! The room and beds were clean. The breakfast was by far the best and also staff was on hand offering to clean your tables and clear away any trash. They also asked was the food good and offered to get anything for you. For it to be a full hotel, it was very quiet and was a great night for us! I will stay here again! Great location!

2  Thank Shae 9
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Shae 9,
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I appreciate your feedback and am happy to hear that our guest service and hotel cleanliness could exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you stay in Branson.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great location set in the middle of everything, We walked pretty much everywhere. Rooms were clean staff was so nice. We had toilet issues and they came right up to fix it at 1120 PM. Overall great stay!!

2  Thank GregoriaReyes

Dear GregoriaReyes,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. I'm glad that our location and service met your expectations. I do apologize for the toilet issue you encountered, but am happy that we could resolve it in a timely manner. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit the Branson area.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I give this hotel a 5 for what it is. You don't stay at a Fairfield and expect the Renaissance. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was very good and it was a great location. I would definitely recommend it to a family on vacation.

1  Thank Cascey
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Cascey,
Thank you for taking time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm glad that we could exceed your lodging expectations. Thank you for the recommendation, and we will look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit the Branson area.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our family reunion booked 20 rooms at this location and what a great choice we made! They have the best staff starting with Todd, Larry, Kimberly, Matt and Ms Linda in the dining room. Check-in was great, Kimberly was ready for us! The hotel and rooms were clean except for a little water damage, which did not affect us at all. The location was SUPER! When not attending the attractions, we were in walking distance to stores, restaurants, museums and plenty of fun stuff for the kids. We thank you for your hospitality and will see you again in 2016!!!

1  Thank blurple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Blurple,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at our hotel. We are so happy that you and your group enjoyed the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. We will certainly look forward to seeing you all again in 2016!