“Great Location, Nice Hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson
Ranked #37 of 141 Hotels in Branson
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Location, Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This was our third trip to Branson and the Fairfield Inn was the perfect place to stay. Traffic can be a nightmare here, especially on '76' which is the main strip in Branson. Although the hotel is only a block off '76' it is also on one of the bypass routes so it is easy to avoid most of the traffic.

We stayed 3 nights in a 'suite' – which is a room with a divider between the bedroom area and the sitting area. There were two TV's with lots of HD channels. In the sitting area there was a large convertible sofa, which had an extra section so it is especially long. We always look for rooms with a couch. I don't sit on my bed or an uncomfortable chair at home, so I don't much care for it in a hotel. I have never understood why hotels rent rooms for two people and then only have one comfortable chair, if they even have that.

The breakfast area is especially large and the food was constantly being replaced – it was one the best breakfast experience we have had. The attendant even made a waffle for my wife. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful.

This was the first time I ran into the new internet policy with Marriott. We stayed at two more Marriott properties on the trip, a Fairfield Inn and a Residence Inn, which had the same policy – so I think it is in effect for all the hotels with “free” internet. While the basic service is free, there is a $4 - $5 charge per day for real high speed, that is if you want to download movies, etc. We wanted to watch a baseball game on the computer and for that you need to spend the $5. Unfortunately the speed was never high enough for baseball. I think it was a problem with the signal in the room and they refunded the $5. Although we always try to stay in hotels with free internet, I understand this policy and I suspect we'll see more hotels jump on this bandwagon.

By the way, once you sign up for the free internet there is no way to get back to the sign-in page, so have to call their service, number in the room, to cancel you out so that you can sign in again. Fortunately they answered the phone right away. I also had to do this in the Residence Inn, although they used a different company.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear TinMan96,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm glad that our King Suite room and breakfast layout exceeded your expectations. I do apologize that the high speed internet wasn't up to par during your stay and that you couldn't watch the game. I will address this with our internet company to ensure it is corrected. I appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Branson.

Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We couldn't ask for a better stay. The room has been remodeled and is very nice. The breakfast buffet is fresh and very good. Staff recommendations for shows and tickets were superb. We ended up with front row seats in the center. Also, dinner recommendations were top notch.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barb125
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Barb125,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm glad that we could give you great recommendations and service during your stay. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit Branson.

Lenexa, Kansas
Reviewed 19 August 2014

OK - first of all, this is Branson, and if you aren't going to spend a lot of time in your room, this is a good fit. The hallway and room to room noise was a little loud, but that is in part because of the number of families (kids) that are running around (and we were there in the thick of it!). Staff was great! They seemed short staffed at the desk, but they worked very hard to make sure everyone was taken care of. Rooms were clean - housekeeping was always nice. Always seemed like there was a line for the elevator (1). Pool is indoor and was OK - clean with a patio off the back.

Room Tip: Parking up front, always filled up. In back (less lighting) was always wide open. We parked back t...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Steve M,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and our rooms to be clean. However, we strive to impress our guests, and I apologize that we came up short during your visit. Please allow us another chance to impress you on your next trip to Branson.

LA
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Recently remodeled, close to everything, nice hot breakfast, laundry, swimming pool, jacuzzi ...it has everything for your comfort.
Very clean and modern.
I came a lot to Branson (I love this little town and their shows) and a must say that you'll not regret staying here. And you pay a fair price.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank BEMVENUTTI
Dear BEMVENUTTI,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm glad that we could exceed your expectations with our location, room and amenities. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you come to Branson!

Moutain Home
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here overnight for one night July 31. We had requested a higher level floor room. We were given a room on the first floor. This was disappointing had loud people above us. The room was nice. They did provide the extra pillows we requested. They had hot water in the lobby for tea which was a positive thing but their selection of tea needs improvement. We didn't eat the breakfast but did look at selection and it looked good. I would say overall was a good place to stay and would recommend it. No major problems and staff was very friendly!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Heidi K
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Heidi K,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I’m pleased that our friendly staff helped to make your stay memorable. I’m also glad that you enjoyed your room and extra pillows. Please accept my apologies that our tea selection and room assignment did not meet your expectations. We always appreciate the feedback that our guests provide us, as it helps us to improve our services. Please allow us another chance to host you on your next trip to Branson.

Kansas City
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I absolutely love this place. The last three times we've visited Branson, we've stayed at this Fairfield Inn. Great place, helpful staff, clean rooms, excellent location, and reasonably priced. I won't stay at any other place but this one in Branson.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank CBaker69
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear CBaker69,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm happy to hear that you and your family love our hotel. I'm glad that we could provide you with a service that keeps you returning. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.

Larry Frazier
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great hotel for families. Super clean rooms and convenient location. The check-in was very quick. They have a nice indoor pool and laundry facilities here. The rooms were decent sized and very comfortable for our family of four. The complimentary breakfast was very hearty and the dining area was well cared for - great experience!

We enjoyed our stay here and would return. The traffic on the strip can be excruciating so be sure to plan your travel time to/from appropriately!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ginger G
Dear Ginger G,
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson. I'm glad to hear that our service and facilities exceeded you and your family's expectations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Branson area.

Larry Frazier