This is a very convenient location to most all the shows and many restaurants. There is a fun, big Craft Mall just below it. We received 2 med. cookies each at check in.Though the bathroom is small, there was sink, counter, and mirror outside the bath area, so I could get ready while my husband showered, which is a time saver for us. (Also, you don't have to worry about the steam created by the shower.) There was a comfortable desk chair and desk, an additional overstuffed chair, and the Internet speed was surprisingly fast, also free. The beds were very comfortable. They were advertised to be pillow tops. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say they felt like my pillow top at home, but they were comfortable. We stayed in room 201. It was the off-season, but it was quiet and the desk personnel were very polite and helpful. In fact, they gave us a sheet from a local company called "All Access Branson" that discounted tickets for almost every show by about $5. This was a true discount and not one you had to see a 90 minute timeshare presentation to get. You had the list and could compare with the Internet prices as well. All but 3 shows were lower on the sheet. (You see lots of discount places in Branson, but they are all associated with timeshares. We know this because we went to one who told us the 2 for 1 and others were all timeshare associated.) The breakfast was quite disappointing. If you just need coffee in the morning and toast and jam or a waffle, you'd be fine. However, there were no fresh fruit choices or yogurt. There were halved hardboiled eggs, 3 cereals, and some very plain donuts and bagels. The area to eat in was separate from the area where you pick up your food, but not far away, and there were many tables and a lot of room. We ate there the first day and went to IHOP after that. (It's not far away.) It was very clean and shampoo and lotion in bottles were provided. They had the half circle shower curtain rod which gives an adult more elbow room in the shower. This was a great value as we paid only $60/night. It's got quite a nice view as it sits up above the road. We found a really great place to eat. It's called the "White River Fish House," and the food is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are 100% smoke free, have interior corridors, an elevator and situated in a quiet area on a level parking lot. We serve a complimentary deluxe hot breakfast which includes biscuits and gravy, pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, 4 kinds of cereal, yogurt, pastries, bagels and cream cheese, and fruit. All rooms and suites are equipped with BIG 32 Inch LCD High Definition TVs, free wireless WI-FI internet, microwaves and refrigerators, electronic door locks, desks with ergonomic chairs, curved shower rods, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers and one cup room coffee and tea makers. We also have an outdoor pool and deck for sun bathing and a free guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your All American Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All American Hotel Branson
- All American Inn And Suites
- All American Motel