“A great place to stay”

All American Inn & Suites
Ranked #57 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 24 June 2014

All I can say is, I love this hotel!! I will stay here again,and again! The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful with ideas of show tickets and silver dollar city tickets. The manager was great and worked with his avalibilty to let us stay and extra 2 days, and not have to switch rooms.
One of the most important things besides the kindness was how clean the rooms where. The breakfast was nice as well.
I will stay here every time I come to branson.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy M

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I stay here every trip to Branson. Clean, affordable, great location and great staff. Tha bathrooms are small but clean. Close to wineries, the strip and titanic. Easy access to west Branson and outer routes to avoid traffic.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed 6/16-17-18 and could not have been more impressed. Could not find even one thing wrong. Followed previous reviews on Trip Advisor in booking the hotel and was not disappointed in any way. Rooms are large and very nice. Property maintained very well. Huge hot breakfast selection. Would recommend to anyone. Property is off Main St. (Hwy. 76) and gives a quiet residential feel. Beds / mattresses were perfect. Give it a try.

Room Tip: I do not believe there are any bad rooms to my knowledge.
1  Thank Jane J
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was the first time my husband and I have stayed here, but it won't be our last. Our room was VERY clean (which is a BIG deal for me) and the bed was very comfortable. We had a regular king room and it had a refrigerator and microwave which was very nice. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast had plenty of hot and cold choices, and you can't beat the price for what all you get.

Room Tip: My only suggestion would be you might want to request a room on the top level, we were on the bottom...
1  Thank stwt
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very awesome place to stay. We stay here each June when come to Branson for our anniversary. Staff is awesome and beds are comfy. Great breakfast and cookies when you checkin. Quiet off the strip. Very nice

1  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I still have one more night (of my two) on a quick weekend getaway. I read the reviews and, based on them, decided to try here. Wow. I'm already ready to go five stars! Now the price will lead itself to what you get e.g. no happy/managers hour at the bar but for a place to go after a day full of Branson it's nothing short of GREAT. The free breakfast with scrambled, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cold and hot cereal, yogurts. Housekeeping is great. Beds are comfy, not what I expected at this price. Just enough out of the way from the busy strip (quiet). Hard to write this as I still hope a room is available next time I want to come to town.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Steve V
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My friend and I just stayed there for two nights and it was overall a positive experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms where organized and clean(The cleaning crew does a great job!). The breakfast was fairly good. Our beds were comfy. I also might be so bold to say I think this place has been a better experience than some of the Marriotts and Hiltons I stayed in. I overall recommend this place to people staying in Branson. Good quality at a decent price!

• Stayed: June 2014