Quality Inn On the Strip
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Brookwood Inn(Branson)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desk agentroom was cleanhot breakfastbiscuits and gravybooked this hotelbagelsevery morningconvenient locationmini fridgespring breakstaff was very friendlystayed nightsgreat pricestripmotelshowstlc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We booked our trip through Branson Tourism. We checked the website and it said they were newly remodeled. Lobby looked nice and desk staff was very courteous. Check in was smooth and fast. We asked for a bottom room floor and they said none were available. Although many were never occupied during our 2 day stay. So we were put on the 3rd floor in the back. Upon checking into our room, the elevator was dirty, the rooms were outdated. The first night we went to take a shower the shower knob was broken and would only spin, so there was no way to set the temperature. Surely if the maid cleaned the shower she would have noticed this and reported it to be fixed. My husband went to the office and the staff sent maintenance. He tightened the knob, which came loose again the next night at 11:30. Was somewhat of a inconvenience to drive home with no shower. There was Feces stains on the wall by the toilet. Faucet leaked all over the counter when turned on. Paint job was peeling on the wall behind the door and other places. Best part of staying at this hotel was the breakfast and the lovely ladies that worked the kitchen and eating area. Came back to our hotel room on our second day of sight seeing and the maid had left our door open to our room. Partially to blame was that the wall was bowed due to a previous leak in the wall at the door jam. Gutters overflowed during the rain, and you got wet going to your room and the parking lot was very steep. Whatever you do don't stay in room 317... NEVER AGAIN... nuff said!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda C
Amanda T, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn On the Strip, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

To our valued guest we truly apologize your stay was not what you expected at our hotel. We would like to start by apologizing that you did not receive the room location you would have preferred. We would also like to apologize for the shower knob not working properly, this is unacceptable and we have made sure maintenance was aware of the situation and that the issue has been fixed permanently. We were surprised to hear about the other incidents because this is the first we have heard of them. Please feel free to contact us at anytime so we can further discuss the details of your stay. Our phone number is 417-334-1194, and please ask for Kirk Paige, our general manager, or Amanda at your convenience.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel in Oct 2013. After traveling 15 hours I got a speedy check in as I booked on line. When I got to my room I noticed the wallpaper by the A/C was not attached to the wall. I lifted it up to find black mold....a lot of it. I called the front desk (where there were 3 employees sitting at check in) and informed them I needed a new room. They rudely said I had to go to the front desk to get another key. So down the stairs....across the parking lot...to the next building I went and got my key. I feel they should have not only brought me a new key but also moved my luggage to the new room and asked me if it was ok before leaving. I complained to the manager (who had an office way nicer then my room) and co-incidence or not that my key quit working upon my return later that day. Again......down 4 flights of stairs....up and across the steep parking lot to the next building to get another key. The breezeway between buildings were dirty, indoor busted up chairs sitting haphazard in the walkways outside, balcony brackets rusting off the building. The room was ok. The linen looked clean, bed comfy, pillows were nice. The carpet was stained. The shower head (that was praised on a card in the bathroom) sprayed me and the ceiling. The coffee pot did not work. the toilet handle had to be adjusted with each flush or would not work. At 10:30 one night I was sleeping in bed and I had a knock on my door......front desk guy asked me if I ordered towels. He didn't say "here are your towels" obviously he was confused who ordered them..hence he 'asked' me if I did. Not happy about being woke up due to his lack of calling the front desk to ask them...no...lets just knock on doors at 10:30pm. The pool was very nice. Warm and clean. The hot tub had been broke for 2 days. When it opened I sat in it for 5 minutes until I saw how dirty it was. No more hot tub for me. It is very small so I wasn't missing much. The maid was very nice. The ladies who did the breakfast served a good meal with a smile.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had no intention of staying here again and couldn't believe I booked the same motel as I had the year before, but we did get a ground floor this time so didn't have to mess with the elevator or higher floors.
It was decorated for Christmas, which was nice and the breakfast is the best I've ever had anywhere and it is located close to alot of the shows.
My biggest complaint is that they don't have microwaves or refrigerators, which I noticed that even some of the no name motels had at cheaper rates. If you are staying for several days, it's so convenient to have them.
It just needs to be updated some and it would be an awesome place. Everyone is so nice there!

Room Tip: Request a ground floor if you have a fear of heights and if you want to use the heated pool, request a room in that building!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Amanda T, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn On the Strip, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

We would like to thank you so much for giving us a second chance, we truly appreciate it. We want to take this chance to let everyone know that we are currently in the process of ordering refrigerators in all of our rooms. Again, thank you for the second chance that you gave us to show you we can make your stay more enjoyable!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend of Aug 1 2013. It was terrible. First the hotel is outdated. It is very very old and extremely out of shape. The walls are very very thin. We were not able to sleep due to the baby crying in the room next to us and the people above us either having some sort of party or jumping off the bed onto the floor until 1 in the morning. When we called the hotel staff about the problem, the staff did not take any action. They did not call the room to ask them to be quiet or do anything about the complaint. We called the staff again and they became angry with us and told us that they cannot "guarantee" that a quest would be quiet. We finally had to call the police (who camped out across the street), since the hotel staff would not do anything. The indoor pool was green and cloudy. The outdoor pool had no way of entering unless you entered into the deep in using a ladder. For people who do not know how to swim, that is terrible. We had prepaid for the room 2 months prior, so the room was paid for when we checked in. Even thought the room was already paid for they still asked for my debt card and took $202.70 out of my checking account to pay for a room that was already paid for. When I called and asked the hotel about this, they were even more rude, I mean extremely room and said "This is what we always do". I am force to wait from 7 to 14 days to get the money back for a room that was already prepaid for. I will never stay there again. Very rude staff, very inadquate hotel. They are asking way to much for what the consumer will receive

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel, at the end on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Two pools and a great breakfast with hot cakes biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs. Right in the middle of the strip. Easy access to everything. Service is friendly always. The beds are not great but I've slept on worse. The price is very fair too. We love to walk up to Dairy Queen for a treat before we go to bed. Walmart is close by that' a plus as well. We've stayed here probably 8 times and loved it each time.

Room Tip: We always stay facing the outdoor pool. We love a late night swim. The ladies that get the breakfast ready are so nice. The one that always wears something silly on her head has been there a while and is awesome to the guest.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family