“great relaxing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bar M Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson West
Bar M Resort
Wichita, Kansas
“great relaxing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I wanted a nice place to go to get totally away from the city and chill. Some friends told us about bar m and we're ready to go back already. Can't wait til the next vacation. The owner Steve was very nice & helpful answering our Branson questions. We stayed in an A frame. We didn't need the big space but sure loved loved it. And clean- everywhere. We had no complaints,. Will be going back and telling all of our family & friends.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the A frames. Lot's of space.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Grand Island, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have been to several places on Table Rock Lake and the BAR M RANCH is the best for families. It is way more relaxing and peaceful then all the fancy overcrowed condos, I have been to both and I enjoy the BAR M RANCH more than any other location on the lake. It has a nice pool with slide, hot tub, basketball court, ping pong, pool table, great location to grill and a place to swim off the dock. This is a very kid friendly place and I can't wait to visit again!!!

Room Tip: I enjoyed the A-frames the best but I have stayed in the two bedroom condo and enjoyed them as well.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dani s
Blue Springs, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We spent the past week at the Bar M Resort and there were family members gathered there from New Mexico, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Louisiana and Missouri. The resort had room for motor homes and tent camping very close to the cabins and condos, so we felt like everyone could be in close proximity to each other! Our meals were prepared and served under the resort's pavilion with plenty of picnic tables. The group spent time swimming in the nice pool (with a fun water slide for the kids) and also in the hot tub under a gazebo next to the pool. Everything was clean and well-maintained. We used the dock at the lake and some even rented the owner's pontoon boat to go out onto Table Rock Lake for a day. Some stayed in the A-frame cabins and my family chose a 2-bedroom condo which slept 10 people. Although the furnishings were older, everything was clean and we enjoyed being close to the other families in the group. Steve, the owner, was available the entire week and we asked many questions of him. He is the type of hands-on operator that we enjoyed getting to know and we plan to come back to the Bar M for future events. Great place and close to attractions in Branson and Silver Dollar City!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Kansas City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had a family reunion with 43 people attending from all over the U.S. The weather was great, the facilities were nice and the owner , Steve, was very accommodating to our needs. He has a large pavilion available where we cooked most of our meals. I stayed in an "A" frame cabin the had an air conditioner upstairs in the loft as well as the main level. I had a great time and would highly recommend the Bar M resort to all campers.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Jeff M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

My boyfriend and I took our first vacation without either one of our families this year. We are from Colorado and decided to road trip to Branson. Since we wanted a relaxing, inexpensive vacation we decided to camp. I searched for hours on the Internet to find tent camping on Table Rock Lake and surprisingly found it hard to come across...until I found Bar M. As soon as I saw it, I called and booked it for the first week of September.

After the Labor Day campers departed, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. The pool was incredibly refreshing in the hot Missouri temperatures, the bathrooms were nice, the lake was beautiful, and the campground was perfect. The hospitality we were shown by Steve was beyond our expectations and we felt very welcome. It was far enough away from town to get a true camping experience, but also close enough to enjoy everything Branson has to offer. We will absolutely be back in the future and plan on bringing our families next time!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Brimorgan612
Joplin, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed camping here. We just did tents but they have cabins and hookups for RV's. We will be back. They have a boat dock but its fairly steep. Make sure you have real 4 wheel drive. The pool and hot tub were nice. This Campground has a nice hometown feel. I wouldn't classify as a resort but Its bargain resort.

• Stayed May 2012
Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

My two buddies and I and one buddies wife were taking a motorcycle trip. Our only plans were to go to Branson Mo because we had never been there. Was going to stay at the Bar M for only one night and travel on from there. We liked it so much we stayed 5 nights. The weather was HOT and the pool was VERY refreshing. The beds were nice and comfortable ...we stayed in the A-Frame which was clean and comfortable with plenty of room.
Wou;ld definatly do it all over again!! Steve and Tom are down to earth people that are hard working owners just trying to make it in this world. Give them a try!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Branson West
Still Waters Resort
Still Waters Resort
#29 of 140 in Branson
Port of Kimberling Marina & Resort
Port of Kimberling Marina & Reso...
#1 of 8 in Kimberling City
Village At Indian Point
Village At Indian Point
#8 of 140 in Branson
Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa

Been to Bar M Resort? Share your experiences!