Green Valley Resort
Tribesman Resort(Branson)
  • Pool
Alpine Lodge(Branson)
View Hotel
All reviewsfamily reunionpontoon boatliving roombeautiful lake viewlarge groupcovered boatstaff were kindmultiple familiesscreened in porchlakeside cabinlarger cabinsenjoyed our stayhot tubshort drive to bransonfire pittable rockhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We were a little frustrated when we got there. Seemed very unorganized even though we did it all online. Although there are a lot of things to do the website was like a movie trailer, not as good as when you see the whole thing. Stayed in the fourplex and can hear everything going on upstairs.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jon H
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Chi provides a very family friendly resort on the quiet side of Table Rock Lake. See layout of resort for family recreational activities (volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, basketball, shuffleboard, tree house, sandbox, jungle gym, tether ball, swings, fire pit). There are two docks and a boat ramp available for bringing own boat, renting boats, and swimming. Our family of four (two teenagers) enjoyed renting pontoon boat and tube for the day. Lake Unit #10 was very spacious (2 bedroom, full kitchen, living room with two sofas and recliner). Very clean if you choose wisely.

Room Tip: Lakeside Cabins #1 - #6 were incredibly small and musty. They were our original reservation until we saw them and upgraded to Lake Unit #10. Our quadplex (9,10,11,12) was VERY clean and spacious! There are lots of different choices. Pick anything but #1 - #6.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank E C
Reviewed 9 June 2014

will never be going back. VERY unorganized, VERY limited hot water for showers, for this place so we could cook our own food, couldn't do that cause all the ants over powered the food we brought. The beds were WAY TOO BIG for such tiny rooms, it would be on for an over night but not an extended stay. I will take my business elsewhere!

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank KimberlyAyn
gvresort, Owner at Green Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

I was sorry that a couple did not enjoy their staying at my resort. I believed that this review was written because I did not give any discount when she asked me before they check out. I thought her complaining was unreasonable as following:
1) Hot Water; They chose a trailer cabin which has a smaller hot water heater.
2) Bedroom; Even though the bedrooms seemed somewhat smallish but I had upgraded the beds from a full size to a queen size beds many years ago for guests comfort.
3) Ants; It had been raining during their stay. I have some experience that ants do come out of ground to inside the cabin if there were some food ants are attracted. I could have remedied the problem if I was informed but they did not say anything until checkout time.
4) Left a day early; They stayed for three days they paid for but they did not use the free nigh promotion Perhaps weather was factor as it was raining for most of their stay.
Thank you for reading owner’s side of view,
Chieko Henka

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We have been coming back every spring break for 5yrs now. We love the location and the cleanliness of each cabin we decide to stay in. During this time sometimes we are the only ones on property. Cheiko always gives us amazing customer service.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank mamacita3
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We purchased the "Fisherman's Delight" package, so that we could have a pontoon boat to use while there. I wasn't expecting much, but I was really surprised by the size of the boat, and also the cabin rental included. Much better than what you see in the photos! The lake is beautiful and the area is quiet and private. We stayed in cabin #1. It was small- but clean, and cozy- and fine for what we needed. Close to all the attractions, etc. Great getaway place to just veg out and relax if you like being away from the crowds and noise!
Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple