“Awesome Pizza and service!!!”
Review of Pizza By The Chef

Pizza By The Chef
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Branson West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A real family owned pizzeria in the same location for 23 years. Imitated by many, duplicated by none.
“Awesome Pizza and service!!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived in town late, from a long day of travel and didn't want to cook.

We came here because the kids wanted pizza and we wanted something besides the ordinary you can get back home. I had read the rwviews on here and was a bit leary, but gave it a shot and boy were we glad I did!!
My salad was fresh and crunchy with awesome dressing. Our food was fresh and hot and lots of it!! The bread was delicious too!!
Dessert was a hit!!
Server was fast and friendly and catered to our every need!!
Awesome experience!! I say go!!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Best pizza yet!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I dropped in on a whim and found a very good place to go for pizza! We were seated quickly and found the place busy with a couple of families and couples, and were waited on quickly. It does take time to get your food, but that's because they prepare everything fresh.

This is actually located in Branson West, and we went there looking for a new place to eat instead of visiting the usual spots in Branson. We were glad we did! Better than Minsky's, better than Pizza Hut and Papa Murphy's, these pizzas are handtossed right there instead of having been frozen. While we were waiting for our meal to arrive, I saw two huge deliveries going out the door, and a couple of pickups being made, attesting to the popularity of the food. They make their own pizza dough and sauce daily.

There is only one choice of crust, and that is thin, and it's very tasty. We made our own Hawaiin pizza, since we didn't want the Mandarin oranges they put on their own version. It was sprinkled very lightly with their own spice, and I think that made it extra tatsty. The crust, which I don't usually eat, was so good I chowed down on it. We had ordered a medium, and usually have some left over, but we just couldn't stop. And we didn't feel stuffed when we were done. They also have subs, pasta, salads, and a selection of gourmet pizzas.

All in all, a really great place to eat for a different pizza experience.

• Visited June 2014
Branson, Missouri
“Terrible Service, Mediocre Food.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Figured we would give this place a try as we are locals and have not heard much of it... We were greeted as we walked in by at least 5 people, the place was dead with only one other table of people. We took our seats and it took them over 10 minutes to bring us a menu and ask what we wanted to drink. A guy that looked like the boss had to finally tell someone to get us menus. The pizza was mediocre, the sandwich was dry the little bit of meat on it was like eating jerky. They don't hand you a bill, they ring it out themselves and don't allow you to ever view the ticket. I believe I was overcharged because I saw them just randomly adding "sides" while entering it into the register. $1.50 and a couple other .75 cents here and there for nothing? We didn't order any sides. A sandwich and a medium 1 topping pizza was nearly $30. The cashier was rude, never said a word as we exited. No "have a nice day" or even "thank you." or "Here is your receipt." even. Will never go back to any location and will not recommend this place to any tourists or locals.

• Visited May 2014
“Great gluten free and regular pizza!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We all loved the pizza. We ordered two gluten free 10" and a medium regular pizza and split a large salad. The salad was great too! Service was friendly and efficient. We will be back.

Sarcoxie, MO
“Loved their pizza!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Are after reading the reviews we decided to try this out. I loved their pizza! The pizza we had was covered with big slices of red onion, tomato, and big pieces of Italian Sausage. The crust is great especially if you have some marinara leftover from the ravioli appetizer to dip the crust in. Yummm! If you give this a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014