“Great vacation!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson West
Twin Oaks Table Rock Lake Resort
Ranked #2 of 6 Branson West B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Tom & Debbie are genuine, friendly people! The resort & cabins were extremely clean. My husband, myself and 2 grown sons stayed for a full week. We rented 2 of their well maintained pontoons for fishing & tubing. Had a very relaxing week. Would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
deborah g, Owner at Twin Oaks Table Rock Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Daphne, It was wonderful to meet you and your family. Tom and I are so glad you guys enjoyed your stay at Twin Oaks Resort. We can't wait to see you again!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have been to Twin Oaks Resort for my third time in four years. My parents go at least once every year and stay for two weeks at a time. When looking at a map you may feel like you are a ways away from the Branson strip, but truthfully you are only about a 10-15 minute drive away, and thank goodness you are! I love being on the strip, but to stay down there and deal with the crowds and traffic all day can be exhausting. Twin Oaks Resort is a great resort! Because of its quaint size, you are never hunting for a chair by the pool, worried about where your kids are, or concerned that your boat is getting knocked around at the dock. Let me mention the dock...it is new, big, and beautiful! Go for a swim, catch some fish or lay out and enjoy the sun with plenty of room for the whole family and more! The dock is just a short walk from the cabins, which are spacious and well kept. But the reason that we love Twin Oaks Resort the most is the atmosphere created by the owners Tom and Debbie! Four years ago my parents were visiting for their yearly trip and my father suffered a heart attack. My mother was in a panic, but Debbie kept her cool and was quick to respond, quick to get help, and even drove my mother (who is directionally challenged) to and from the hospital each day! They assisted my parents with everything they needed to help my dad (who is doing very well) enjoy the rest of his vacation and start his trip home safely. I am not sure where else you can find that kind of personal attention at a Branson Resort. If it were not for their attention and compassion, I am not sure that my mom would have survived the trip. My parents continue to visit every year, as well as, mine and my sister's families. We will continue to stay at Twin Oaks Resort for many years and recommend it to anyone that is considering a trip to the Branson area!

Room Tip: All of the cabins are nice. Just let Debbie know what you want and she will place you in the cabin...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Katie K
deborah g, Owner at Twin Oaks Table Rock Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Katie, Thank you for the GREAT review. Tom and I are excited you and your family enjoy Twin Oaks Resort and are part of the Twin Oaks Family. We are glad we were there to help your Mom and Dad and were extremely happy that everything worked out for them. Tom and I look forward to your visit next June 2014.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Twin Oaks is a very clean and friendly resort. Tom and Deb make all of the guests feel extremely welcome while keeping the entire resort clean. The location on the lake is excellent. They also have a great swim dock for kids and adults alike to enjoy. I recommend Twin Oaks over any other resort that I have stayed at while vacationing at Table Rock Lake.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
deborah g, Owner at Twin Oaks Table Rock Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Hello Gavin, It is always a pleasure when you and your family stay with us. Tom & I look forward to having you guys coming to Twin Oaks. Already looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I found Twin Oaks online and took advantage of an early season special. We enjoyed a four day stay with 2 day rental of the pontoon boat. The quality of the resort was above and beyond the price we paid. Everything was extremely clean and well maintained. Tom and Debbie, the owners, are so friendly and accommodating that you feel like family. They put in a huge swim dock and are back in a quiet cove, so there is plenty of water fun to be had. We have 2 small children and they were amazed with the water slide in the swimming pool. I would(and do, often) recommend this resort to anybody looking for a lake side vacation. Staying there was AMAZING!!!! :-)

Room Tip: #5 has a great view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa K
deborah g, Owner at Twin Oaks Table Rock Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Melissa, Thank you for your wonderful review. Tom and I are so glad you found us and became part of our Twin Oaks Family!! We are happy you and your family had a wonderful time and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

From the time of our arrival to the time of departure, we were treated like family. Owners Tom and Debbie treat you like you are the most important customer they have. Cabins are extremly clean and the grounds are very well maintained. We have stayed at many resorts in the area and we have now found the one we will continue to visit. If you have a son that attends Sho-Me Baseball Camp, which is located across the street, this is the resort for you. We enjoy the lake during the day and watch baseball at the camp at night. 100% satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
deborah g, Owner at Twin Oaks Table Rock Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

I am so glad Twin Oaks Resort works for you and your family with your son attending the Baseball Camp. Tom and I look forward to your visit every year and are happy you call Twin Oaks Resort your Vacation Spot.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We absolutely love this place. Tom and Deb are fabulous. They are 100% concerned with your stay and accomodations. The cabins are cute and extremely clean. They are comfortable and supplied with basic kitchen essentials. You do need to bring your own towels. The grounds are kept very manicured. Tom and Deb make sure every morning everything is clean and ready to go. The bbq grills are always cleaned out and ready to go after you use them The pool is very clean. The boat dock and swim deck are kept very clean. We love everything about Twin Oaks. They are located on the best cove as far as we are concerned. Very quiet and secluded so your boat doesn't get rocked around and no traffic so it is very quiet to fish or swim. Its about 10 to 15 minutes to downtown Branson but closer to Silver Dollar City. If you want to get away from it all, relax in peace and quiet, be able to let the kids play and not worry about crowded resorts, be on vacation but feel like your in your backyard in a comfy cabin, be greeted by two wonderful resort owners and enjoy the quietness of the lake on their great boat dock.....look no farther this is the place to go. Don't think about it to long because they book up quick. We make our reservations as soon as we know our dates that we can go. We have gone for the last two years and will continue to book our reservations here. The kids always ask to go back. They feel comfortable and can play with the yard games that are provided, roam the grounds, enjoy the ice cream bars from the office, fish or enjoy the pool. If you like to take walks Doubleday Loop is a circle drive and is a good place to get your morning walk in. If you like a fire in the evening, there is a fire ring you can light and a lot of chairs to relax in....just don't forget the marshmallows.

Room Tip: Cabin 4 and 5 have patios off of front door with only one step. Cabins 1-3 have steps and porch. C...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
deborah g, Owner at Twin Oaks Table Rock Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

You and your family were a joy to have at Twin Oaks Resort. We are so glad we could make your trip a great experience. Tom & I look forward to your return

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We were treated like family our whole stay. The staff were there for our every need and request. The resort is well kept and the kids loved the pool as well as fishing dockside. The boat we rented was like new and very reasonable. Definitely will be back

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Smgrafx

We are glad you had a great time and we look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Branson West
#4 of 7 in Branson West
Golden Arrow Resort
Golden Arrow Resort
#38 of 133 in Branson

Been to Twin Oaks Table Rock Lake Resort? Share your experiences!