“Cut out the traffic to Silver Dollar City”

Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Branson West
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We enjoyed our stay here for our December Christmas lights visit to Silver Dollar City. The location was perfect. It backs right up to Silver Dollar City. They have a free shuttle to the park but we did not use it. We also enjoyed the hot breakfast that was provided with the stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank VBlack

Reviewed 29 November 2011

The room was nice and clean, It has a very nice selection for your free Breakfast. Customer Service was helpful when I called before arriving and front desk personal was friendly and helpful. The lady that sat out the breakfast was friendly. Free shuttle to Silver Dollar City. I can not comment on the pool since we did not attempt to use it. The bed was very noisy and rather uncomfortable, room did not come with fridge or microwave.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Cass G
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Everything about this hotel was nice and I wouldn’t complain about anything, We stayed here because of the location and cost. It was a little more money than I would have anticipated paying for the room, but I attribute it to being peak time (Thanksgiving weekend). Overall, it was a good value compared to the other places I researched.

The location is far enough from the main strip, but still close to everything. You can miss most of the traffic if you want to avoid Branson chaos via alternate routes. Branson West is just down the road with several restaurants and a Wal-Mart.

The benefits of having a pool, hot tub (not whirl pool), kiddy pool, game room as well as complimentary breakfast made this a great family stay. They also offered a couple of checker boards in the common areas to play.

We elected to upgrade to a suite as we wanted a refrigerator and a little more room for our extended stay. Others in our party stayed in the standard rooms and were happy with their accommodations. The rooms are clean and comforable. Also, the staff was very helpful in assisting us on our room decision and the staff was very friendly and courteous with every interaction. They truly desired to please their guests.

We saw 3 plays with ‘A Christmas Snow’ being my favorite. We also spent a day at Silver Dollar City, which was a blast for my 12 & 10 children, their cousins & several adults – 5 families. This hotel is convenient to everything and a good value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Hotel is alright, nothing special. Hotel advertises heated pool but pool was ice cold. Hot tub was overcrowded with adults and children. Very convenient to silver dollar city. Doors to rooms are on the inside.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Kaylamg
BWInfo, Owner at Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the pool being cold. we had a part break on the heater and it was not keeping up with the cold weather. We have fixed the issue and would love for you to try us again. I understand it is not even worth having an indoor pool if it is cold.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

We stayed Nov 15&16th 2011. booked and paid in advance for 2 queens per discription. Hotel and service was OK. Room was not as described. Both beds were broken down with squeaks anjd a large depression in one of them. No pillowtop mattresses or premium bedding as described. Beds need to be replaced. had to call to get bathroom cleaned on second day at 4:00 in the afternoon. Very disappointed with this Best Western as we have stayed at far better! I would not have stayed at this property if I had not paid in advance because i new I could not get a refund. This property was very overpriced at $76.00 a nite. Many more better hotels in this area at the same price or cheaper!!!

Room Tip: Try some where else.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ron m

I am sorry we have seemed to miss the mark for you. We love our guests and take great care in making sure their experience here is excellent. We are constantly making upgrades and purchases that enhance the guest experience. Along with our 1st floor renovations this winter we are replaceing the beds. Again, I am sorry you were not satisfied with your stay. Our housekeeping staff is top notch and take pride in thier clean rooms, so if they missed something in your bathroom I am sorry. Please check us out again. we have a lot to offer. Also if you book with us direct you will get the same price. We would never make an unhappy guest stay with us. This is your vacation and we honor that and want it to be the best.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Everything about this hotel was great, and there is nothing to complain about. We only had issues with the Wifi, but it could have been our devices. Wifi wasn't necessary for our trip anyway. We noticed the hotel offered a public computer for use, but we didn’t need to take advantage of it. We noticed others were and they didn’t seem to be having any problems. Our room was ready when we arrived, which was before the hotel's check-in time. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the hotel was quiet even though it was very busy. The breakfast was excellent and fully stocked. They were constantly refilling everything. We took advantage of their free shuttle service to Silver Dollar City. The shuttle seemed to be on time, and it dropped you off and picked you up right at the front gates. Since it was during the fall times, the shuttle only ran every 2 hours, so we had to plan around it. We wished it ran more around closing time of SDC, but it wasn’t a big deal as the hotel doesn’t have to offer this service. The convenience factor made it worth the wait. In addition, it was nicer to stay a little outside of Branson, which helped us save on the room and it was less busy, but it was still only a 5-10 minute drive to town. We didn’t use the pool, but it seemed clean and spacious. We will definitely be staying here for all our Branson trips.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajs2388

Thank you for the excellent review. We look forward to providing you with a clean room and excellent customer service on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

We've stayed here a few times because of the location. You can miss most of the traffic from Branson if you are heading to SDC. Branson West is just down the road with several restaurants and a Walmart if you want to avoid Branson chaos. This trip, I traveled with just my 11 year old girls. The staff put us on the bottom floor so the girls would have easy access to the pool. I don't think they've done the updating there yet. Halls were in bad shape and the room was just so-so. One bedspread was dirty and the heater didn't work properly. Our room was freezing when we got there about 8. I called the desk for more blankets and was told the maintenance man was still there and could come look at the heater. He just told me to turn the thermostat down from 73 to 68 like I was too dumb. Okay so I turned it down to 65 but it still just blew cool air all night! Glad we had extra blankets. The breakfast isn't advertised anywhere in the room, and I wasn't informed upon check-in so we didn't remember they served breakfast. They had some sort of convention and were very busy so I had to pay $79 for a room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank NowataOKDenise

Thank you for staying with us. We strive to have the best customer service. You are correct on the first floor not being as updated as the rest. However i would like to inform you that the 1st floor renovations are slated to start this January and will be completed when the season kicks off. I am sorry you missed the breakfast we have added many items and are sure you wont be disapointed.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Branson West
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 133 in Branson
Best Western Plus Landing View Inn & Suites
Best Western Music Capital Inn

Been to Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center? Share your experiences!