Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center
Colonial Mountain Inn(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$81
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$58
Green Valley Resort(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$145
Orbitz.com
US$58
White Wing Lodge(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsshuttle to silver dollar cityshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlehot tubbreakfast buffetoatmealthird floorclean hotelair hockeythe breakfast areaadjoining roomsright next dooran older hotelplace to staytwo hoursking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2012

The Front Desk clerk George was Awesome my husband and I were on our 2nd year anniversary to Branson and George was so patient with us and kind, he gave us lots of restaurants to go to and attractions to go see, he handed us a map and guided us through the map so we knew where we were going and gave us routes to miss all the traffic. He made us feel right at home!!!! When we were running a few seconds late for the shuttle he held it up for us!! What an Awesome trip WE had!! We would recommend this hotel to anyone because of George!!! Thanks George you help make our Anniversary a memorable one!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Trotter777
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We arrived at the hotel a few hours early and was greeted by three people behind the desk who were very friendly and welcoming. They provided early check in, map of the hotel, transportation times they provide to and from Silver Dollar City.

Room was nice and large, very clean. Ice and vending machines right down the hall, pool area looked nice (although we didn't have time to use it), laundry area available which is always a plus when you're traveling!

We drove our own car to Silver Dollar City, but we did see many families with small children taking advantage of the hotel transportation to the park. The parking at Silver Dollar City gets very crowded so it would be a huge plus to get dropped of right in front of the gate and picked up there as well especially if you have small children.

Elevators were quick, and the hotel has a luggage cart so you don't have to make multiple trips to and from your car. They will even provide ice for your coolers!

The breakfast area was very large and clean, the food was laid out nicely and had a better selection than some of the Best Westerns we've been to.

The air conditioner was a little noisy, but we are used to central air at home so I'm sure that's why it woke me up a few times. The beds were wonderful! Plenty of pillows and towels provided that were nice bright white. Carpeting in the rooms look brand new.

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, and would stay again when visiting Branson.

Room Tip: All rooms on the 2nd floor have small balconies, although most did not have chairs to sit on.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank lovetotravelmore
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I brought my daughter and nephew to Silver Dollar City and we stayed at this Best Western. The rooms were modest and clean. The continental breakfast was great. The pool was indoor and was clean and the hot tub way great. My nephew enjoyed the game room and the hotel offers a shuttle every couple of hours to Silver Dollar City. I didn't realize until our last day there that their was a communal area on the third floor that looked like a great place to spend time with groups.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank urroyalone
Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

I travel for a living so I am a bit picky about hotels. I carefully researched hotels near SDC before settling on this one, mostly because I am a member of best western's loyalty program. My son and I were put in room 228. Nice view of the woods. I wouldn't let him on the patio because the patio guard appeared to be in disrepair (see photo).

The room was clean and beds, for the most part, were comfortable. Some dirt on desk chairs. Previous reviews regarding inadequate power outlets were accurate. Bathroom was very clean with the exception of grout, which was stained.

The bible was on the desk and opened to the book of Esther. Branson is an odd place - religion is pretty much "in your face" even at the amusement park. We didn't let it bother us.

The curtains in the room were one-piece which, unfortunately meant that when the sun came up at around 5:30, we were up too.

Breakfast area was clean and had a nice selection. Staff was very helpful and kind. My son wanted a pack of ketchup and they found it. McDonalds was about 2 miles away - easy cheap meal after an expensive day in the park.

WiFi didn't work except in the lobby.

My biggest complaint was the shuttle schedule. They advertise a free shuttle and this is one of the reasons we chose this hotel. We intended to ride the shuttle over at 3pm on our arrival day (to take advantage of the "after 3, next day free" promotion). We checked in at 2:15 and the next shuttle wasn't until 4. We ended up driving. Next day we wanted to go over at opening and come back after lunch to relax - but no van between 11 and 3 on weekends. Yikes!

Hourly van service would be a dramatic improvement!!

Overall this is an adequate amusement park hotel and a good value for the price. Wouldn't take much for it to be much more highly rated -- owners just need to put some money into renovations and quick... Before somebody decides to build a Holiday Inn Express in Branson West and compete on both luxury and value. Shoot for Best Western Plus or Premier and you'll always be our first choice... Until then, I think we will try Deer Run next time.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

The front desk was very helpful. For the price it was good. Close to sliver dollar city a ways aways from the strip. Would stay again.. all three of my kids loved the hotel and loved the indoor pool.

• Stayed: May 2012