We stayed here the last weekend in May. We had been here last about 10 years ago, and there have been a lot of improvements. The main thing is the breakfast room. The old restuarant that had been in the hotel is now the breakfast room, and they have really used all of the space to provide the best I've ever seen. The only complaint I have with the breakfast buffet was the covers would not stay up while you put the food on your plate. You have to sit your plate down where the tongs and ladles are while you hold up the covers and scoop the food on your plate. Also, they had those square egg patties which I think are the worst way to do eggs.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Chris, who manned the front desk. We also stayed here because of the shuttle that takes you to Silver Dollar City. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to Silver Dollar City with free shuttle to and from the park, deluxe continental breakfast, indoor pool, kiddie pool, Jacuzzi, game room, conference, meeting and banquet rooms. Wireless internet. Hotel features interior corridors with an elevator. All rooms have a private balcony! We are located ½ mile from Silver Dollar City and 4 miles from all of Branson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Branson Inn and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Branson Hotel Branson West
- Best Western Branson West
- Branson West Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Branson Inn And Conference Center MO - Branson West