Stayed 7 days in The Villa's at Stone Bridge. Condo was 2 BR 2 full bath; huge patio overlooking the Ozark Mountains. Stayed on bottom floor. Some noise from top floor audible. Master bedroom bay windows only have a shade so the rising morning sun creates a very bright room at 6:00 am. I just put the comforter over the window to shade out the light. The showers in both baths are very small. Plush carpet through condo. Decorated beautifully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- StoneBridge Resort is located on 3,200 acres in Branson's premier gated golf community featuring LedgeStone Championship Golf Course. Offering studios, suites, condos, villas, lodges, luxury homes, 3 swimming pools, 3 playgrounds, 3 tennis courts, walking trails, catch and release lake, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and on-site restaurant. We are located one mile from Silver Dollar City and 10 minutes for all the excitement that Branson has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your StoneBridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonebridge Hotel Branson West
- StoneBridge Resort Branson, MO - Branson West