Stonebridge Resort, in Reed Spring - West Branson was excellent. The grounds are gated and the guards were very helpful. Check-in was easy , check-out fast. Arrive before 5:00pm for check-in. The units were beautiful, clean and well maintained. We had a lower unit and our family had a road level unit. Internet is by cable and worked fine. Up grades to WI FI are underway. Shower, whirlpool tub, twin sinks, fully stocked kitchen with good quality pots and pans. I liked the wrought-iron décor, some may say it is dated. Linens were excellent, bed excellent, We had a great week: May 25th to June 1. Waterfall pool, right next to our units is beautiful. Nice children's area, with slide and different water spouts. Some parts of the children's area need repair, but the kids had a ball. separate key for the pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- StoneBridge Resort is located on 3,200 acres in Branson's premier gated golf community featuring LedgeStone Championship Golf Course. Offering studios, suites, condos, villas, lodges, luxury homes, 3 swimming pools, 3 playgrounds, 3 tennis courts, walking trails, catch and release lake, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and on-site restaurant. We are located one mile from Silver Dollar City and 10 minutes for all the excitement that Branson has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your StoneBridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonebridge Hotel Branson West
- StoneBridge Resort Branson, MO - Branson West