Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
US$138
US$51
Priceline
US$61
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,064 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionlouis airportmade to order omeletshappy hourfree drinksking suiteshuttle servicest louisatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I stayed here for one night. The pillows were lumpy and the beds were hard. All of the staff that I encountered were friendly folks. The rooms weren't extremely clean but they weren't gross.

Breakfast was OK but not as good as most other Embassy Suites locations that I have stayed.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Trvwll,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor of our hotel. Your comments will be passed along to housekeeping and food and beverage to see what we can do to raise the quality of the rooms and breakfast. We thank you for letting us earn your business while in St. Louis.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

We stayed at this hotel on a Friday night in STL. We thoroughly enjoyed the managers reception with two hours of all the free cocktails and snacks you like. We then took advantage of the free shuttle service to the casino (they shuttle anywhere within a few miles). They were there to pick us up five minutes after we called for a ride back too. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the hot breakfast was nice. My only qualm would be that the thermostat had been modified so you could not let the fan run and I need ambient noise to sleep. Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

KeriRenee11,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to attend the Manager’s Reception and Cooked-to-Order Breakfast. Your comments about the great service the shuttle driver provided will be passed along to the Front Desk as well as to housekeeping regarding your clean room. We appreciate your business and hope we get the opportunity to see you again the next time you are in St. Louis!

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel 1/19 through 1/22/2013. I complained about the condition of the rooms, the breakfast service and the extremely warm halls ways. The photos of the rooms on the hotel website looked great. The rooms were not maintained. The furniture was cheap and in poor condition, walls were dirty and scuffed and curtains were hanging off the rod tracks. I reviewed eight rooms before I simply gave up and asked the assistant manager of housekeeping if they could do some touch ups. I would have gone to another hotel but I was attending an event being held in this hotel. The maintenance man on duty did come to the room with a scratch marker and touched up the chips on the furniture. He also put the curtain back on the tracks. The breakfast service needs attention. Food from the buffet line was cold and slowly replenished. There was never any clean silverware and you had to ask one of the servers to bring some. One day I had to clean off a table in order to sat down to eat. Not one server working in the eating area ask if you needed anything and none of them were friendly. I did report my dissatisfaction to the assistance manger on duty and he said he would have the manager contact me. It's been almost two weeks pass since my stay and I have not heard from the manager. This will be a "truck stop" hotel in a year if the management and maintenance continue on it's current path. Also forgot to mention I had a issue with the room rate that did not get resolved either. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Karen L,

I’ve passed your information along and assure you someone will get in touch with you soon. I apologize for the inconveniences you ran into while staying at our hotel. I will also pass your comments along to the appropriate departments so we can fix the issues. Thank you for letting us know!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Stayed one night. Enjoyed the managers reception. Rooms were very modern and comfortable. The breakfast had one of the best selections of any Embassy Suites I've stayed at! Very clean and staff friendly. Already have another trip booked to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we offer. Your comments will be passed along to the Food and Beverage department. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights on business and was very impressed. I had stayed here a few years ago and the renovation that's taken place in the past few years is great. The bar is the focal point of the main floor and is very welcoming with its open space design.

All the hotel rooms are on an angle due to the shape of the building, it's a little odd but it works. Very clean and comfortable but that what I expect at Embassy Suites.

The breakfast was up to par and I like the regional touch of biscuits and gravy, it's a nice break from the usual French toast and pancakes which I believe they also served.

The manager’s reception was busy, but with the open design never felt crowded. In addition to bar service, there was also a cocktail waitress who was great with remembering drinks. The only downside was on Thursday night they had run out of glasses and were serving all drinks in paper cups - not the best vehicle for red wine which seeped through the seam.

The parking lot is really difficult to exit due to the constant steam of traffic coming off the interstate, a stoplight on that corner would be a great help.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

baloney56,

Thank you for taking the time to let our future guests know how you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to one day have better access to and from the hotel. Your comments will be passed along to the Food and Beverage team and we will plan accordingly for the Manager’s Reception. Once again we thank you for staying with us and hope to earn your business again next time you are in St. Louis.