“Cold Food and Terrible Service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #28 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've been to T.G.I. Fridays before and it's been decent. But this was by far my worst experience at one.

My buddy and I called down from our room to place an order for pick up. We we're told it would be about thirty minutes which was fine by us. We come down forty minutes later to get our food and nobody seems to know what happened to the order. We then waited nearly an hour for a burger, a plate of fries, and I couple of smoothies. When we got back to our room five minutes later, the food was cold and they'd forgotten the fries. I didn't think it was that complicated an order but hey, I guess it was!

If you're not pressed for time, go somewhere else. This place is pretty bad!

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza for two nights and TGI Friday's is the onsite restaurant. We were always getting in from our adventures late and sneaking in right before the restaurant was getting ready to close the kitchen. I have been in that situation several times before when we have been told that "the grill has already been shut off" or "the chef has already left" even when it was before their advertised closing time. The staff at TGI Friday's was great. They did warn us when the kitchen was about to close in case we needed anything else, but they took all our orders without being annoyed that we were so late and were very gracious and service oriented. and the food --AMAZING. Thanks to the entire staff!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is conveniently attached to Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport Hotel. The food was fine. The service was exceptional.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Overpriced but our waiter was awesome and so was the sizzling skillet shrimp and chicken. Convenient location, just expensive.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Went because we were staying close by and the kids were hungry. Service was terrible. It was at least 15 minutes before someone came to give us water! The order taking took longer. Staff just walked by not stopping or doing anything lots of empty hands. It wasn't busy inside, so not sure what was happening. Food was okay what was expected of this place. Recommend not coming here to eat, go someplace else if you can.