SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsspring hillsmall pooloatmealsitting areabathroom sinkfresh fruittop floorexercise roomalarm clockfridge and microwaveother hotelsnice lobbywalk in showernext morningeach morningbeds were very comfortableminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This was a very nice hotel. SpringHill Suites are excellent properties and this one was true to form. Since it was close to the airport it was a bit of a drive to get to the major attractions in Saint Louis but the price offset that in my opinion. The only thing I really wasn't a fan of was it's "off the beaten path" location. You could see it from the highway but it took a very winding route to get to it. Great clean room (thanks to Lola!) on the top floor with lots of room, comfy beds, and a great shower. Breakfast was great and always well stocked thanks to Chu! Oh, and I loved the beads in the lobby!

Room Tip: Loved being on the top floor!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Wowx3
Reviewed 14 June 2012

If you're flying out of St. Louis to any destination and need a place to leave your car, SpringHill Suites/Earth City is a great place to do it. We were able to leave our car parked in the hotel lot for three weeks at no charge. Be sure to tell the hotel staff that you are leaving your car. We stayed the night before our flight and the night after. We had a large, beautiful and immaculate room. Breakfast included the usual hotel food, but it was free with our room. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The shuttle took us to the airport and picked us up. It stops running at 10:30 p.m. so it's good to keep that in mind. The drivers were great!

I highly recommend SpringHill Suites by Marriott.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sailorsgirl
Reviewed 12 June 2012

My car was vandalized and many items taken from. Marriott only called the police on my behalf. Marriott failed to provide a safe environment for me and their guests. There were no cameras or security. The staff and management after the incident were less than helpful telling me everything would be handled by the corporate claims department. To add insult to this matter I was charged for my stay. Marriott denied the claim, which was within their legal right not accepting responsibility for this event. Based upon the very poor handling of this matter I will not be staying at this or any Marriott property again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jvlpdillon
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I have stayed at the Springhill Suites/Earth City many, many times on business. Typically I stay a week. I would rate the rooms as excellent: clean, comfortable, great pillows. Breakfast is great and the staff are wonderful. However, the walls are paper-thin. On numerous occasions I have been able to clearly hear telephone conversations from next door. On one stay the man in the room next to me was sick. Every time he coughed I thought he was in the room with me! Now I request a top floor room on the end so I only have one common wall. The other issue is a lack of staff to control sports teams or other large groups of kids when they stay at the hotel. On several occasions I've had to deal with kids racing up and down the halls and the staff saying they couldn't do anything about it.

Room Tip: Ask if there any sports teams are booked in the hotel for the dates you are considering. If so go elsewhere. Otherwise, top floor at the end of the hall so you only share one common wall.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2012

As a traveling salesman I like to stay in clean hotels that are close to airports for the early escape dash to the airport for the sunrise flight to the next meeting. This stay was as the title described it...The rooms were very clean and quiet and the beds allowed me to have a comfortable sleep. You just can't go wrong with a Marriott...then wake up to a friendly breakfast attendant who provided healthy food. I will be returning to St. Louis next month and will not even look further...

Room Tip: The elevator is quiet, so I would think every room is well suited.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business