Hotel was in good shape and had good linens. Bathroom was not spotless but accepable. Called ahead a week before to confirm hot tub and was told they didn't ahve one but I could use the neighboring Marriott brand hotel with no problem. Arrived and told them we were going to go across the parking lot as soon as possible to use the hot tub. When we had gotten dressed and were about to walk out they informed us that it was down for maintenance. So disappointed, was really looking forward to that. So it was a wasted hotel stay to enjoy a hot tub. Front desk appologized and said the neighbor hotel didn't tell them that the hot tub was closed until they called. So they threw in a couple of bags of popcorn. Hotel was good but communications between hotels was bad even after i called ahead. Breakfast was really good and the front desk staff were very appologetic. THe drive to get to the hotel was a little off the beaten path but ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City is generating a revolution in hospitality, energized by innovation and plugged into today's travel needs. This Marriott St Louis Lambert Airport hotel is just 10 minutes away; ideally located for work or play. Complimentary airport shuttle service Mon-Fri 6:30 am to 10:30 pm, Fri-Sat/Holidays 8:00am to 10:30pm. A refreshing break from the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Hotel Bridgeton
- Springhill Suites Saint Louis
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Saint Louis/Bridgeton, MO