SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City
MainstaySuites
US$154
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspring hillsmall pooloatmealsitting areabathroom sinkfresh fruittop floorexercise roomalarm clockfridge and microwaveother hotelsnice lobbywalk in showernext morningeach morningbeds were very comfortableminute drive
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Excellent staff & very helpful. Morning breakfast buffet was great. I thought it was gonna be a coffee & sweetbread breakfast. To my surprise it was a complete breakfast buffet with eggs & all the other stuff too.Wi-fi available. Nice quiet rooms, very modern decor---- comfy.

Room Tip: In an Indudtrial area just off the freeway. No traffic noise. Helpful front desk with lots of info on restuarants that deliver. Airport shuttle guy was nice
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
mary T, Manager at SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Tracy, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share some of your thoughts about your stay with us. Providing great staff service and clean-comfortable rooms is our priority in helping our guests have an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your positive comments about the breakfast as well. We are excited to share the updated breakfast program with our guests and the many new options available. As for the internet, I apologize for the slow speed and will share your comments with our leadership team to address this issue. We hope to see ou back in St. Louis very soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I was beyond impressed with my stay at this hotel. Here's why:

The front desk clerk allowed me to check in a few hours early before the posted check in time ( A major plus for a good review).

When I walked in the room I was amazed. How convenient the living area is separated from the sleeping quarters. The shower? Two words--Oh my.

The internet is A-OK and I can't think of any improvements the hotel needs to make. The rate I paid for on Christmas Day was reasonable.

They have an area with snacks, limited selection of TV dinners, ice cream, sodas, etc for sale. Keep in mind they are a little pricey.

The complimentary breakfast is decent. They have a few hot items and a variety of the "staple" cereal, bagels, fruit items.

The hotel is almost 3 miles from the Mills Mall. All the restaurants are located near the mall, none are near the hotel, however.

I give this fine lodging establishment 5 stars out of 5. I will stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 76AngelaF
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We booked rooms at this hotel for several members of our family, including us, in town for a funeral.
The staff could not have been any nicer or helpful, they greeted us every time we saw them, and always asked if they could do anything for us. Rooms were very contemporary and nice, but iI agree with other reviewers that the towels were thin and cheap. Ick. Easy parking, nice lobby, good breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2013

A welcoming lobby with friendly staff. The property has a modern vibe. Accommodations included a convenient sitting room and desk, nice-sized closet, and a vanity area in addition to the full bathroom. My main critiques:
1) the air-conditioner kicked on with a huge "thud" sound - so badly that I finally just turned it off.
2) noticeably cheap towels

The complimentary breakfast provided a nice variety of options - quick and easy.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel for business 2 nights. The rooms are large suites, clean. The hotel looks newer and is located in an area with many other hotels. The wi-fi was adequate and included in the price. The bedding was much above average, very comfortable. The breakfast was OK (I've had better, but also worse). There was a complaint mentioned by a previous advisor about the air conditioner being a little noisy, and I have to agree. When it kicks on, it makes the old "growling" sound from the compressor. It did not keep me awake or wake me up, but if you are a light sleeper, you might consider it. Also would mention that the check-in process was no wait and front desk help professional and friendly.

Room Tip: The hotel is set off the road a bit, I think all the rooms would be equivalent.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business