We stayed at the Springhill Suites in Earth City for two nights in mid-August so we could see the Packers pre-season game against the St. Louis Rams. Easy 15-18 minute ride to the Dome. The hotel was very nice, quiet and well appointed. The free breakfast was plentiful, had good selection and continually refreshed. There was plenty of room in the breakfast area, with plenty of Packers fans too! We inquired about a good place to get carry out pizza and they gave us two, with a big recommendation for one. We went with the latter both nights, the pizza was excellent (Brickhouse Pizza).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City is generating a revolution in hospitality, energized by innovation and plugged into today's travel needs. This Marriott St Louis Lambert Airport hotel is just 10 minutes away; ideally located for work or play. Complimentary airport shuttle service Mon-Fri 6:30 am to 10:30 pm, Fri-Sat/Holidays 8:00am to 10:30pm. A refreshing break from the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Hotel Bridgeton
- Springhill Suites Saint Louis
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Saint Louis/Bridgeton, MO