Free cancellation until 05/08
US$71
Travelocity
US$61
TripAdvisor
All reviewswork spacespring hillsitting areaoatmealbathroom sinkfresh fruitother hotelsexercise roomtop flooralarm clockfridge and microwavewalk in showernice lobbyindoor poolnext morningbeds were very comfortableeach morning
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This is our third stay within a number of years and I knew it would be great. There were lots of sports teams staying here but as I requested, we were given a room on the top floor where it was quiet. I can't figure out why there wasn't a hook or rack by the bathroom sink to place a hand towel, but I like how the sink was separate from the walk-in shower and toilet. A pet peeve of mine happened here - the previous guest left the used coffee grounds pod in the coffee maker and the housekeeper didn't check it, so it was still there - how long, who knows? Another oddity, usually a/c units have an "auto" and "on" switch for the fan, but this one didn't have the "on" setting, which I like as white noise as I sleep when the room temperature has reached the setting. I like the style of these suites, the personnel are always top-notch and the breakfast is satisfying.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I originally had an issue with my reservation. Without getting into specifics, the issue was resolved quickly and professionally. Any company can be good when everything runs to plan, truly great companies go above and beyond. Admittedly, the issue was MY fault but they were gracious and understanding anyway. That is why I choose Marriott properties any time I can when traveling. The staff and property was top notch. Definitely recommended...

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Alexa at the front desk was so nice- even gave us breakfast sack because we were leaving at 3:45am the next morning for our flight. Room was very nice- they moved us before we went to our room because they said they checked it & it wasn't cool enough to put us in it. What hotel even does that? Most make you return to the front desk & complain about the room and maybe they will move you. Not here- so professional & helpful I will go back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Team stayed here, pool was small. They only have waffles on the weekend, but I think they should have it during the week or when you know you have teams staying during the week. Needs paint in the rooms and couch steam clean but that is expected! I recommend this place because the staff was GREAT towels were super clean and breakfast was good!!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Needed a place to stay which was close to family in Maryland Heights and easy to get into and out of for other activities in STL. This property was perfect. We stayed there three nights in early July 2017. Staff was just great, room near perfect as far as being clean, quiet and filled with amenities. We love the "attitude" of SpringHill and have used them some half-a-dozen times now. This property was what we have come to expect from SpringHill. The staff is well trained and was very attentive to our needs. Breakfast was good, but could use a couple more choices. Even used the lobby for a couple of family meals that we brought in. Once you stay here, you will enjoy the living room/sitting area, wet bar, spacious shower and other features of their rooms. And don't forget to grab a sucker from the front desk. They are REALLY good and an added benefit of staying here.

Room Tip: The quietest rooms are on the back side of the hotel (odd numbers) as the front side faces I-70.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family