“Great experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Bridgeton
MA
“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

My experience with this hotel began before we arrived. My teenage son has some issues, which I conveyed to the manager, and...."problem solved" (THANKS MIKKI !!!)
We had a late night flight, and needed to use the hotel shuttle, as we didn't pick up our car until the following day. The shuttle arrived within minutes of our call for it, the driver was so friendly and helpful. Checking in was a breeze, and the staff were awesome.
The hotel is beautiful, beds are really comfy, the pool and jacuzzi are great, and my son LOVED having TGI Friday's delivered right to our room.
The only downside to our 3 night trip was breakfast. It wasn't included in our particular reservation, and it was quite pricey. The breakfast servers were slow and very unfriendly. If it had been included, I could overlook a lot, but at close to $50 for 3 people for breakfast....it was really annoying. Needless to say, we ate breakfast elsewhere for the other two mornings.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

Got stuck at Lambert airport overnight due to a mis-connection. American Airlines sent me to this hotel. Arrived at 1:00 a.m. Found the front desk guy very helpful and friendly, without too much b.s.
Hotel was attractive, with a big atrium, nice rooms. Got to experience a Sleep Comfort bed for the first time (wouldn't buy one)
Overall a good experience in a 4 star hotel..

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank aussieinmo
HotelManager09, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Thanks for the review! We'll be here if you ever need us again!
Homewood, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stay here everytime we visit St Louis and have never been disapointed. The staff is extremely friendly and the rooms are very clean. The TGI Friday's staff remembers us every time.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the review! It's ALWAYS Friday in our restaurant!
Brookfield
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

I called in late February to book our reservation for April 13-15th as my husband and I are going to the NRA Convention in St Louis. I told the man when I made the reservation with him that we are attending this event and specifically stated the month and dates we needed. When I received my confirmation email, however I did not open it for a few weeks as I was afraid of loosing my email When I opened it, I noticed it was for March rather than April (and that March date passed) Our credit card was already charged. I called the reservation number back and they said they could not do anything for me and that I had to call the hotel directly. I spoke to Yolanda who then gave me the managers email I sent him an email stating a mistake had been made. He responded to me and gave me a number to call. Yolanda re-booked our room for the right day and a confirmation number was given- The manager said he would include breakfast as a courtesy for all the trouble. When I called the number the manager gave me, the lady was really nice and told me the process that was needed to get a refund, luckily we got the full refund. Then, we went over our new confirmation and made sure everything was in place for our up comming stay. A day later my husband gets a call from a reservation specialist who told him that they needed to book us in another Crown Plaza Hotel even farther away from where we were staying because our reservation was given to someone else. I can't believe that booking a hotel reservation could be so difficult. Needless to say we are not going to stay at this hotel rather we will stay at a Hampton Inn

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank resquu2006
HotelManager09, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Hello Ressguu2006,

I did a little research after reading this today and I can't find any details. I don't have anyone on staff named Yolanda so I think you may have the wrong hotel. We are sold out this weekend due to the many events going on in town, but we certainly have not moved any guests to other hotels. I am concerned about your experience though and want to make sure you have a room for the weekend. Please feel free to call me directly at the hotel at 314-291-6700.

Mikki O'Brien
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

another hotel where everything works they way you want and expect
super friendly staff, great eats, super clean.
a few small drawbacks-
not enough light in the room or bathroom
and for a frequent traveler like me
they need the elevator sign in their hallway
as it is in the middle of the floor
when you're on the go, these things matter and
you have to stop and look at room numbers to navigate to it
gets a bit tricky, but on the whole,small stuff, great stay!

Room Tip: i come from new orleans, so st louis was cold for me in early april i had the heat on the whole tim...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Rolla, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

This was the first time we stayed at a Crowne Plaza Hotel. The public areas of the hotel were nice. The first thing I did notice as we came through the door was an odor of smoke. The people behind the front desk were very friendly and helpful. We have stayed at other hotels in the airport area and I can say we won't be back to this one. We usually stay at a hotel by the airport before we fly out the next day. With that being said, the rooms, beds and pillows are very important to us. The bed was not very comfortable and the pillows were nearly flat. The room also showed its age and use. The hotel bar was nice with a friendly barkeep. We did eat at TGIF, it's in the hotel. There was another time when we were standing in a public area of the hotel and we were picking up a smell of someone smoking. We had to call and wait way too long to catch the hotel shuttle back to the hotel. We do have a favorite hotel in the Bridgeton area where we have stayed at, sorry Crowne Plaza we always compare other hotels to our favorite.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank flamingotravel
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this review, 15 May 2012
Dear flamingotravel,

Thank you for staying with us. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Katie J
IHGCare
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed here in January on my way to Vegas. I decided to go for a second time when traveling for Business. I worked at the airport all week so the location was perfect. The shuttle to the airport was timely and efficient.

The TGIF in the hotel is a nice bonus and the staff at the hotel bar is awesome.

The rooms are very nice, extremely clean. For some reason on my last day, they took all the towels out of the room and didn't replace them, but a quick call took care of that issue.

When I travel back through STL, I will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank EnTee77
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis
Holiday Inn Express Riverport St...
#14 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

Been to Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!