Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Hotels.com
US$61
US$53
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstgi fridaysshuttle servicelouis airportnice hotelpark flyindoor poolan early morning flightfree shuttlecommon areasroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgeking bedst louistgifridaysatriumbanquetconference
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This was probably our 4th stay here and really enjoyed seeing the renovations. We were here for a convention for 3 nights and couldn't be more pleased! Housekeeping left extra coffee as per our request. Check-in was quickly done even telling me where to find the wifi password. We ate 2 meals at TGI Fridays and they were typical chain food. I appreciated not having to leave the hotel again after a long day. We didn't use the pool but it is in a lovely massive "sunroom"--everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

We hope this hotel is on our "approved" hotel convention list next year because we will be back!!

PS: Avoid rooms having a connecting door to the next room. We could hear every word being said next door. It didn't really bother us because they went to bed early. I was afraid we might be bothering them! But if it they had been staying up late or drunk or a bunch of kids, we would have had to ask for a different room.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We booked a room twice at this hotel because of its convenience to the airport we were flying out of and back to from our trip and the free airport parking provided. We reserved a roll away bed both stays but only got it for our second stay night when we returned. My son had to sleep on the floor the first night. :( The room we got with our reward points the first night was mediocre. The TV did not work, so we were moved to a different room. Immediately I saw the difference between the two rooms. The second room was much nicer with a fridge and microwave. TV worked too. It was clearly evident that this hotel must reserve certain, not so nice rooms, for reward nights used by their guests. The hotel staff did give us five free breakfast passes... But when we went to breakfast the next morning before our flight, the hostess was slow to wait on us. She was talking and talking and talking to the other couple sitting right next to our table. It was 6:00 in the freakin morning, UGH!!! I wanted my coffee! :( Anyway... on the way back from our trip we stayed again, using our reward points AGAIN. It was late, 11:30 pm, when we arrived. The guest service staff was no where in sight. We waited and waited and waited AGAIN! Finally...after 15 mins. he appears from around the corner behind the desk. He appeared to have been sleeping or something I guess. He was kind of short tempered when I verified with him if we still had a roll away bed. Long story...but it was a very disappointing stay for our family. This hotel absolutely did not rank up to the hospitality that the other Holiday Inn chains we stayed at during our trip did. Sad, Sad, Sad!!!

Room Tip: If you are using rewards points for your stay...I would definitely find a different Holiday Inn Hotel to use them in.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Acemom40
HotelManager09, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

I can assure you no matter what rate you pay or if you are using points, there is no distinction made in what type of room we give to our guests. They should all be of the same quality. It sounds like your first one was not, and I apologize for that. I would like to make this right for you if you will contact the hotel directly and ask to speak to the General Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here this past week. We left a phone charger for iPhone 5 and new expensive sweatpants in the room. This is the only hotel we stayed in. When we called about out items. Somehow they "didn't find them". Unbelievable!! Very upset. We are platinum members of this hotel chain. Everything was positive except this but honesty and integrity mean more to me than free food! We won't be back. Afraid to leave anything in this room. If you are going to steal trivial items what stops them from stealing high dollar items.

• Stayed: July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Dear joekara,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Our check-in was efficient with Jerry. He took care of a small complication of having two reservations, one night for cash & three nights paid with points. Our room, a king bed with an easy chair & desk, is roomy & clean.
We went down stairs to TGI Fridays for dinner. Our server was plesant & efficient. I ordered the bruchetta asta with shrimp instead of chicken. No problem, my food came as ordered. It's Friday night on the 4th o July weekend. The hotel is completely booked, the restaurant was very busy. Taking all into consideration, everything was good.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 11JeanG
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Toe nail clippings on the carpet, crumbs and food particles as well. Hair on bathroom floor and on toilet seat. Dirty shoe prints on bathroom floor. No soap in bathroom to wash hands with...and the list goes on. I truly feel that housekeeping just made the beds and considered the room clean. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013

I am so sorry to hear this! I am investigating to see what went wrong. Thank you for letting me know!