Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
US$51
Priceline
US$123
US$61
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstgi fridaysshuttle servicelouis airportnice hotelpark flyindoor poolan early morning flightfree shuttlecommon areasroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgeking bedst louistgifridaysatriumbanquetconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Love that there is a TGIF on location for a nice dinner. Rooms are a bit dated as the entire hotel is BUT everything about the hotel is really great. Love the full firm pillows in the rooms. The front desk staff ladies were exceptionally accommodating! They were so helpful to me, eager to assist me and meet my needs. The hotel shuttle drivers were fantastic and VERY accommodating! If you use them, tip them well!!! There was one man in the bar area, Jerry, who was just so wonderful and happy! I wished that I had the names of the other employees because they were all fantastic and I would hope that anyone reading this could benefit from their service. The hotel lobby area is large and there are many sitting areas and tables to have little get togethers or small group meetings. Room internet worked well and was not slow which is always nice. Will stay here again!!! Wished that I could take these hotel employees and hotel shuttle service to all of my business travel locations!

• Stayed: March 2014
Matt S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for the review. We completed a $10 million renovation in 2013. This included all guest rooms, public space and meeting rooms. I have shared your comments with our drivers as well as Jerry, our bartender. Our entire staff is committed to delivering exceptional service.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times (if it wasn't ok - I wouldn't come back!). From check in through check out everyone working at this hotel is very engaged with the guests. Jerry the bartender is a wiz. He takes care of a pretty busy crowd but making each guest feel like they are getting personal service keeping the drinks refreshed and talking to everyone. He has a book of restaurants he's ready to recommend with copies of menus etc. He sent us to a locally owned steak/seafood place about 8 miles away which was far better than the usual Ruth's Chris or Mortons. After having a couple of drinks, we were concerned about driving and considering a taxi - Jerry recommended that the hotel shuttle take us - and pick us up! We took him up on that and the driver Clarence, took charge, dropped us off then picked us up when we were done. I suppose a silent driver who simply drove the bus both ways would have been ok, but Clarence was a very outgoing and pleasant guy, making the shuttle more than just a trip.

The property is older, but has recently been refreshed. The lobby/bar area has been nicely redone and the guest rooms have been nicely redecorated.

The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is top notch. I'll definately stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BobLDallas_TX
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel for three nights in February whilst visiting a site in Hazelwood, it's a really good quality hotel with nice facilities. Location is great for the airport and the shuttle bus is quick and reliable. A nice touch is that the shuttle bus will take you to other areas within a certain radius of the hotel. The TGI Friday's is a nice addition to the hotel and provides something different as a location to eat.

The big asset for this hotel is it's staff, the reception staff were always friendly and helpful, the hotel bar staff were brilliant and a few drinks in the bar was a nice way to spend the evening. (Hotel bar rather than TGI's although that was also great)

Overall very happy that I chose this hotel, I will be back.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you for the review. We take great pride in delivering exceptional service to every guest. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities that our hotel has to offer.

We are happy that you chose our hotel and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed here to attend a Seeck Auction on a nasty snowy weekend. We were happy with the whole facility. Our room was very comfortable, mattress & bedding was great, towel were thick and fluffly and best of all, everything was very clean!! The whole hotel was kept spotless. Everyone was friendly from the desk clerks to the cleaning staff to the shuttle bus drivers who even asked if they could help us carry our luggage to our car. The elevators worked well-never a long wait. We will stay again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank choicegirl
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stay at this hotel regularly for work and it is about 10 minutes from the airport - very convenient. The rooms are huge, recently refurbished and very comfortable. The rates are very competitive and I'm always surprised how affordable it is. Last year, we ended up at the hotel during a tornado. While the staff was not well prepared for the emergency and communication was poor - we were absolutely famished and Karen (or Carol) squired us away in the van and took us to a delicious Italian restaurant. After we ate, we were trying to figure out how to get back to the hotel, and she magically appeared in the storm to collect us. All in all - a great place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business