Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
US$89
US$76
MainstaySuites
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstgi fridaysshuttle servicelouis airportnice hotelpark flyindoor poolan early morning flightfree shuttlecommon areasroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgeking bedst louistgifridaysatriumbanquetconference
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza prior to our spring break to Mexico. The hotel pool was beautiful in a nice atrium. The rooms were adequate for our one night stay and included a refrigerator. The friendliness of the staff at the desk and behind the bar on the night we stayed 3/17 was awesome. The fitness center next to the pool looked very nice and I saw a lot of people using it. I just viewed as I watched our three girls swim in the pool. I would definitely stay here again for the park and fly. Oh - the shuttle pick experience for us couldn't have been better. I think we got lucky though. I picked up the phone to call - we walked about 150 feet to the pick up door and they were parked there already. We loved that.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We did the park & stay here, stayed the night previous to our trip to Jamaica, left our vehicle parked for 8 days and returned with absolutely NO PROBLEMS. Shuttle was quick and efficient. Hotel was immaculate. Very clean, quiet and just GREAT! If we ever do an early morning trip/vacation again, will definitely stay here. We only live 35 minutes from airport, but this was a GREAT experience!!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the pool. No problems, quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The hotel's airport shuttle service is no longer reliable. We had to wait 55 minutes for a shuttle and when we called to ask about the delay, the man at the desk was rude and loud. The hotel has three shuttles but they are apparently saving money by not hiring drivers, and merely calling someone in when they receive a call from the airport one mile away. I later explained the situation in a survey the hotel sent us and requested a call. No call. And we were so-called priority members. I guess they are laughing all the way to the bank --- the joke's on us.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Par12345
Matt S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

We are disappointed to hear about the shuttle experience that you encountered. I assure you that we are staffed accordingly. We are constantly looking to employ quality associates who are dedicated to delivering an exceptional guest service experience. However, it is clear to that we have not lived up to our expectations for you and I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please feel free to contact me directly at 314-209-6007

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This hotel was great! I love the way they greet you when you first arrive. The hotel is clean and updated. The shuttle to airport was very nice and on time. We enjoyed our stay and the amenities very nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Matt S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for your review. We take great pride in delivering a memorable guest experience and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed at this property for a 4 day / 3 night conference. The hotel was clean and rooms were spacious. After a long day of traveling I arrived to a "sleep tight" kit on my bed, that helped me unwind and de-stress. The staff was phenomenal from front desk, to housekeeping and banquets. I mentioned to my housekeeper how much I loved the sleep tight kits, and although, they typically only put them in rooms on arrival night, I had one every night when I got back to my room. The Banquet Manager Steven and the Catering and Banquet staff were BEYOND helpful and went above any beyond the call of duty helping my group setup a mock meeting for a presentation. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed the sleep amenity kit. My personal favorite is the soothing balm!

We are glad your conference was a success. I will share your comments with our Banquet Manager and the rest of the team. They take great pride in ensuring that every meeting is a success!