I stay here at least once a month, helpful staff, great breakfast, quiet, clean, BUT, MY GOD, what is the problem with the huge solid wood doors that guests cannot get the hang of closing softly?!?!, this is an issue every time I stay here, last time I was here, they put me at a room at the very end of the hall, and I thought, oh good, less people down here, but the group of people staying next to me, sounded like at least 5 people, because at around 4:30 in the morning, they started out to catch a flight, I guess, or why would you get up that early? and they went out for coffee, find a paper, who knows, but whenever they shut the door, thay slammed it, and believe me, I know the difference between shutting hard and slamming, unless it was a group of gorillias? I never saw these people, so not sure why they were doing this, but I think that I'm not the only one who has had an issue with these slamming doors, so I cannot understand why the hotel does nothing about this? I stay in hotels every week, and this is the only hotel that has a slamming door issue. I would rate CP a 5, but this is a big problem with this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport hotel offers a convenient lodging option, just one mile from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. Business and leisure travelers alike can take advantage of complimentary round-trip airport shuttle service, which runs from 4 a.M. To midnight, and midnight to 1 a.M. Daily. Meals are made easy with on-site dining. This modern hotel features three dining options, including a full-service TGI Friday's; Clouds Restaurant, featuring a deluxe breakfast buffet; and The Atrium Bar, serving wine, beer and cocktails daily. After a long day of work or play, guests can relax in spacious accommodations, featuring plush seven-layer bedding, a flat-panel cable TV, high-speed wired and wireless Internet, and added bonuses like a soothing sleep kit. Top-notch services complete any stay. Guests can also enjoy chic amenities like a newly renovated health and fitness center, an indoor heated swimming pool, a concierge lounge and business center, and more. Situated minutes from STL Airport, Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport is an ideal option for sightseeing, business travel, special events and more. Reserve a guest room at an exceptional rate today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Crowne Plaza Bridgeton
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Bridgeton
- Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport Saint Louis/Bridgeton, MO