We checked out on 07-06-2014 Sunday. We left our camera (Canon t3i) in the room #330, when I called Crowne Plaza in the evening, Front desk did not respond well, the call was transferred to Lost & Found, would have called at least 10 times not once they called back.
Monday morning I spoke to Chris in House keeping, he said he would check and get back, never got a call from him when I call it only goes to voicemail, so we went in person, they informed us the camera is not in the room, we are checking and will let you know by end of the day. When I called in evening, again no response.
When I called on Tuesday morning The Executive House Keeper replied that she is going to take care of it. She called back asking if there is any name on it. It took two days for them to ask for a description, I don't know what they were checking till now. She called back in evening and said they could not find it and she is going to check with the room attendant and call me tomorrow. Only after two days you check with your room attendant?
On Wednesday evening she called back to tell they did not find our camera. I called back to talk with any senior manager, Matt from executive office spoke and asked for a day time to investigate on this. Only after I called him on Friday evening and left a message he called back to tell they did not find it. There is absolutely no response from any level. They lack in sense of urgency and responsibility. The camera was left in the room we are sure about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport hotel offers a convenient lodging option, just one mile from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. Business and leisure travelers alike can take advantage of complimentary round-trip airport shuttle service, which runs from 4 a.M. To midnight, and midnight to 1 a.M. Daily. Meals are made easy with on-site dining. This modern hotel features three dining options, including a full-service TGI Friday's; Clouds Restaurant, featuring a deluxe breakfast buffet; and The Atrium Bar, serving wine, beer and cocktails daily. After a long day of work or play, guests can relax in spacious accommodations, featuring plush seven-layer bedding, a flat-panel cable TV, high-speed wired and wireless Internet, and added bonuses like a soothing sleep kit. Top-notch services complete any stay. Guests can also enjoy chic amenities like a newly renovated health and fitness center, an indoor heated swimming pool, a concierge lounge and business center, and more. Situated minutes from STL Airport, Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport is an ideal option for sightseeing, business travel, special events and more. Reserve a guest room at an exceptional rate today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Crowne Plaza Bridgeton
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Bridgeton
- Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport Saint Louis/Bridgeton, MO