US$154
Priceline
US$64
US$61
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2015

Tried to help a Spanish speaking tourist getting a room and the lady at the front desk told us that it is city policy that they can't sell a room to a non-English speaker because she can't explain the rules. I told her that I would be able to translate it but she refused and told us to leave. We were both completely shocked and left. Which was probably a good idea because just seeing the lobby I would hate to see how their rooms look like.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Do NOT go here. I stayed once maybe a year or two ago and even though it was pretty substandard back then, I came back just because I knew it was cheap. However, tonight I couldn't even stay!! The person working the front desk demanded to know if I was lying about the number of people who would be staying in the room, threatened that I would be kicked out if I had "visitors," was extremely rude and insulting, all while a security guard looked on as though this was normal. I tried to just get him to book me a room for about 5 minutes and then I finally said I would go elsewhere after he started literally yelling at me. It was the most bizarre experience I've ever had in any place of business. It was absolutely stunning and infuriating. I ended up having to look up other area hotels in my car in the parking lot and ended up going with the Bridgeton Motel 6, which was a bit more expensive, but well worth it.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank ethomas187
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and 5 year old needed somewhere cheap to stay while he was finishing training for his cdl and were in search of a new home. The rooms are disgusting and smell like mold, Floors are filthy and needless to say complexity unsanitary. They will not give a refund to prepare to be out any money you pay to stay. Room service is terrible. I asked for clean sheets when house keeping knocked on the door and they lady said she would bring some back. They never came. The beds are nasty with stained up sheets and cigarette burns in them. It looks like some took tobacco spit and spilled it all over the mattress and box spring and the pillows are so stained up like they've never been replaced. I don't think I've ever been so uncomfortable in all my life. It's a god awful experience. I'd rather sleep in my car. This place needs to be shut down!!!!! ASAP

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Ak-armywife A
Reviewed 20 November 2013

On 11/19/13 I waited at the desk to inquire about a room for the evening. I am a senior citizen and a business owner in the Bridgeton area.
The man and woman behind the window continually quizzed be if I was alone, will be alone or will I have a friend join me---my answer remained the same, NO.
The man and woman wanted to know why I was requesting a room and within minutes THREW my license and credit card at me and told me to go somewhere else! I was speechless! I have never been treated so bad before. I left in a hurry. I have no idea what could have set them off. I was dressed in my business clothes and drove a nice car. I just don't get it.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank 151Char
Reviewed 29 June 2012

This hotel has nasty beds ceilings are crackeed and then patched up the microwave doesnt work..no breakfast in the morning for the guests the ac stopped working there were bugs crawling out of the bathroom and no plug for the bathtub i was to scared to go sleep bc i kept hearing scratching noises and ive already heard stories about mice they have a good ppool buut its only open from 6 to 10 pm.and customer service is horriblee theres only 2 good things abouut tthis place cheap price and good location ..overall i would never stay here again

• Stayed: June 2012