This place should not be open for business. I took pictures of how disgusting the room was.
The smell of the hotel. Musty and humid. Thick build up of dust and grime. Trash in hallways. Elevator smelled of urine. Ice maker not working. Smell of smoke and cigarette butts in stairway. Sheets had holes in them. No coffee maker, iron or ironing board in room as listed. Trash laying everywhere I arrived at 3 AM, I wish I had time to find other choices. I'm planning to write to the Health Dept and the Chamber of Commerce in that city to close this place down. I'm really shocked that booking.com is advertising for that business. IT IS AN INSULT TO CALL THAT PLACE EVEN A MOTEL. As they say "To call this place a dump would insult dumps". Very dissatisfied.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included