Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks
The Lodge at Old Kinderhook(Camdenton)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$170
Dave’s Hideaway Motel(Camdenton)(Great Value!)
US$61
Priceline
Ozark Inn & Suites(Osage Beach)
US$75
RodewayInn
US$72
US$59
Red Roof
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
US$120
US$104
US$77
US$75
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$66
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areabig bathrooma great place to staystay there againfree breakfast isconvenient locationgreat poolonly stayed one nightstate parkfriendly greetingvery nice hotelbusiness triphot waternice stayking bedwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Stayed during the MMEA Conference in January when many other closer hotels were full. Staff was friendly, room and facilities were clean. My family enjoyed the breakfast. The view from the breakfast area looked out into the woods.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I stay here at least once a month. I really like the place. Friendly staff, and great beds. I particularly like the rooms with a walk in shower. I don't always get them, but don't like dealing with the tub. Microwave and refrigerator in most rooms. Breakfast is the only disappointment for me. The protein available for breakfast is limited. They did add sausage over the last year, but scrambled eggs would make it perfect.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I travel this area a lot and usually pass this hotel by. I have stayed a lot in the Holiday Inn Express just down the road...but no more! Had car trouble this week and sent the night here for convenience. I found this hotel to be clean, quiet, and a good value. I will amend my future travel plans to include this Choice Hotels property. Good place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
nananugent, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

I read your reveiw and I want to thank you for your encouraging words. I am sorry you had car trouble and I hope you got that resolved quickly. We here at the Sleep Inn and Suites work very hard at making sure that each guest enjoys the "Ideal Guest Experience". We look forward to seeing you soon and "no car trouble this time"!!

Reviewed 1 December 2012

We stayed here since it was near the midpoint of a recent two day road trip. We happened upon the hotel by accident. Staff was good, room was a clean and breakfast was sufficient. The only negative was the herd of elephants in the room above us but earplugs fixed that issue.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I love Choice Hotels and this Sleep Inn was great. The staff was wonderful and the room was nice and big. I would stay here again. Down the street from a lot of fast food places and walmart. Room had a fridge and micro. The hot tub wasn't working so I was a little upset about that, but the pool was nice.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business