“Wonderful stay”

Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Camdenton
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Will definitely be returning! Ideally located, the indoor and outdoor pools were clean, the hot tub was very clean. Our room was immaculate. Staff was wonderful. Assuredly recommend to travelers. Hot water was in abundance as well! Major plus!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank brad p

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Wanted to stay somewhere closer to the Lake, so we chose this hotel versus something in Lebanon. It was really nice and worth the money. Our room was a nice size, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast bar was well stocked and organized. The staff was very nice. It is very convenient to the lake, I would stay here again whenever I make it back to Lake of the Ozarks.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JStarkey2
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here last weekend and were very pleased. The rooms are simple, but had everything we wanted including fridge, large flat-screen TV, and coffee maker. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also simple but good. The best part of our stay was the friendliness of the staff. I would not hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Scottie074
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We got married at Bridal Cave, which is very close to the hotel. The manager, Rhonda, was VERY helpful in working with me to get the right types of rooms for our 17 family members who came into town for the wedding. When we arrived, we were surprised by a billboard in the lobby with best wishes for our wedding. This was an extremely thoughtful touch and the center of several photos that day. I would recommend this place to everyone. Thank you so much for the wonderful service and helping us make beautiful memories!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Never stayed with this brand in all of my travels but will consider them more often. Room was very clean and well appointed with all of the needs. Staff was great, internet a little less than par as I was not able to connect at all. Not a huge deal but did slow some of my progress down while traveling for business. Breakfast was good with the normal fare. Parking lot was a bit tricky depending which way you were wanting go.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here for four nights on a business trip. The hotel was very comfortable, clean and all of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I was happy to book a room at this hotel for a short business trip based on the other reviews. While it was not all bad it did have some major drawbacks. I'll start with the positive. The staff was very friendly and attentive and truly seemed to care. The common areas were also well kept and appeared clean. The room cleanliness was not perfect, but acceptable. However, many things I'm the room were in disrepair. Most of the furniture had major scratches and faux wood peeling off. While the shower surfaces appeared clean, there was mold/mildew growing on the caulking and in the corners. The towel rack was also loose and about to fall off the wall. I also found it unsanitary that the coffee maker and ice bucket were stored in the bathroom. The bed sheets were also aging and had "lint balls" on them and lacked the crisp new feel but they did appear to be clean. While none of these things were to big of a deal to me as a I was by myself, we'd have been looking for a new hotel if my family had come with me. I do however want to reiterate that the staff was very friendly.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank benjaminljohnson
nananugent, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for your comments. We are disappointed that you were disapponted. All the staff here at Sleep Inn & Suites take great pride in caring for our property as well as seeing to it that all our guests leave looking forward to their next visit. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make continuing improvments. We are looking forward to a new look coming later this fall when we will be remodeling.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Camdenton
The Lodge at Old Kinderhook
#2 of 4 in Camdenton
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
#3 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks? Share your experiences!