“Sleep Inn does it again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks

Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Camdenton
Tacoma, WA
“Sleep Inn does it again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I am a Choice Hotel member and regularly stay at their properties. Out of all their brands, Sleep Inns are my favorite. I can not remember a time when I have been disappointed in a Sleep Inn. The Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks did not disappoint me either. In fact, it exceeded my expectations. Conveniently located in Camdenton at the south end of the Lake, this hotel has everything one might want. The rooms are large and well appointed with microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen TV. The staff is friendly and responsive to any issues you might have. I had trouble connecting to the wifi and the front desk person worked with me and gave me a number of a service I could call and we eventually got hooked up.

Breakfast the next morning was fabulous with many choices and a nice deck to enjoy it on. My only regret was that my family was not with me to enjoy the pool. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in the Ozarks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank County-Hunter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Papillion, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed two nights in late June (we were attending a wedding nearby). The front desk staff was very helpful: helped my wife find a hairdresser, and recommended a few eating places in Camdentown. The housekeeping staff were very flexible with cleaning our room. The room itself was spacious and clean (photos atchd). The breakfast room had a large variety including some Gluten Free options (Yoplait & fruit), and delicious sausage gravy on biscuits. This room had a deck on the south side where diners could admire the view while eating.
We were told that carpets and wall-coverings will be updated this fall. This will be a good bargain for the price asked.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dave-JPII-fan
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Everything with this property was as hoped for. The check in was smooth and the front desk was helpful and friendly. The property is clean and so are the rooms. The pool was clean and nice. Breakfast was as good as could be hoped for in a place that can't really cook food, but rather heat it up. Water pressure was good, shower height was good. Beds were comfortable.

I would have preferred a more modern decorating style, but the furniture and fixtures were in great shape. I really didn't find anything wrong with this place. The rooms are very large. Don't overlook the outdoor patio as a dining option at breakfast. It is very pleasant and a nice view of wooded hills is to be had.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the back side of the property so your view is of the wooded hillsides and not t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kourdaddy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Will definitely be returning! Ideally located, the indoor and outdoor pools were clean, the hot tub was very clean. Our room was immaculate. Staff was wonderful. Assuredly recommend to travelers. Hot water was in abundance as well! Major plus!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank brad p
Plain City, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Wanted to stay somewhere closer to the Lake, so we chose this hotel versus something in Lebanon. It was really nice and worth the money. Our room was a nice size, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast bar was well stocked and organized. The staff was very nice. It is very convenient to the lake, I would stay here again whenever I make it back to Lake of the Ozarks.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JStarkey2
Monroe City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here last weekend and were very pleased. The rooms are simple, but had everything we wanted including fridge, large flat-screen TV, and coffee maker. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also simple but good. The best part of our stay was the friendliness of the staff. I would not hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Scottie074
Gallatin, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

We got married at Bridal Cave, which is very close to the hotel. The manager, Rhonda, was VERY helpful in working with me to get the right types of rooms for our 17 family members who came into town for the wedding. When we arrived, we were surprised by a billboard in the lobby with best wishes for our wedding. This was an extremely thoughtful touch and the center of several photos that day. I would recommend this place to everyone. Thank you so much for the wonderful service and helping us make beautiful memories!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camdenton
The Lodge at Old Kinderhook
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,009 reviews
Lake Breeze Resort
Lake Breeze Resort
#2 of 4 in Camdenton

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks? Share your experiences!