“Very noisy! Very thin walls!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Camdenton
Reviewed 28 January 2010

If you need to sleep, go elsewhere. Very noisy, all night long. Complained several times but it never got quiet. Left early.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Reviewing777

Reviewed 7 November 2009

This hotel was cozy. The location was convenient. The staff was friendly.
The room was large with a great view of the ozark hills. The layout was nice. The bed was very comfy. The whirlpool tub was a little smaller than I expected.
The landscaping was very nice. They have multiple seating areas.
Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mdn74
Reviewed 1 September 2009

I had reservations for this motel but was unable to stay. I had cancelled a while before the date and thought everything was okay. However through a nice letter from the motel I learned of a charge to my card for this cancelled date. Per conversation with management and their investigation it appeared that somehow I had two rooms and only cancelled one. I explained that it should have been one room and I assumed it was cancelled. They were very cooperative and pleasant to deal with and quickly reversed the charges. If this is any indication of how this motel is run then I believe it would be a good place to stay. Thanks
sleep inn for your understanding and professional judgement.

3  Thank weathernut9
Reviewed 15 March 2008

I stayed here on business. I didn't have any complaints; it was clean and bedding/furniture were average. Staff was friendly, a small workout room with a treadmill and maybe a stairstepper in the basement, and breakfast was good. Pool looked nice, but I didn't use it. Right across the highway from Wal-Mart and restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MidMissouriTraveler
Reviewed 27 August 2007

We had stayed there previously and it was very nice and clean. I loved the breakfast and 2 pools! They had overbooked for a wedding, but made sure we had a place to stay, it wasn't our first choice of room that we had earlier reserved, but they discounted our room. Great service and very friendly!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank Daydreamin7
Reviewed 28 February 2007

We got 2 suites for an all girls spa weekend. We requested adjoining rooms and didn't get it but that's really the only thing that we didn't like. The room was not what I would call a suite, it was a large hotel room..it had 2 double beds and a love seat with a small fridge and coffee table. It was great for us. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and it was all new. The staff was so helpful that they even found us a wine opener from their employee staff lunch room. That was nice of them to let us borrow it! I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank tnshsms
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 April 2006

Our family stayed at the Sleep Inn while in town for a funeral. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful, and gave us a discount when they found out the reason for our stay. Our children (ages 3-12) enjoyed the pool. The hotel is easy to find, and we would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2006
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camdenton
The Lodge at Old Kinderhook
#2 of 12 in Lake Ozark
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
#3 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks? Share your experiences!