“good food”

The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook
Reserve with OpenTable
The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Camdenton
Price range: US$35 - US$65
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: None
Description: Open for breakfast (Saturday and Sunday only), lunch & dinner. It sits right along side the golf course and the prices are very affordable! *
Reviewed 15 June 2014

liked the atmosphere, service as good, staff very friendly.
they called that afternoon t make sure we would have the table we wanted

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I have heard great things about this place & the location & atmosphere is gorgeous...unfortunately the food was a serious disappointment. Service was good but it wasn't the wait staff's fault. It was Mothers Day so we didn't complain, enjoyed the setting & company!!!
The buffet was set-up for Mother's Day, they were very busy & management seemed to be frantically bringing plated, still frozen, desserts to a sparse table while items were continually running out & the salad consisted of a few greens left in a large empty bowl. Frozen French toast sticks, bacon, B&G's & scrambled eggs were among the $25/person fare!
Could have went to the local diner for their $8.95/person buffet & done much better.
Very disappointing.
We had lunch here several months prior to this visit & it was ok, don't remember what we had...not memorable food but the place is gorgeous!

1  Thank Bonshe
Kassie H, Manager at The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you so much for your valued feedback. Since last year, we have made adjustments to our holiday buffet offerings, many of your points were observed by our staff - and have been addressed. We just celebrated Easter with great success - please let me know if I can assist with your return this Mothers Day for a great dining experience. I would be pleased to make reservations for you and can send the menu to you privately in an e-mail message. If I can assist, please e-mail message me at info@oldkinderhook.com or by calling 573-317-3559. Again, thank you for your business & feedback. Happy Spring!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Enjoyed dinner at the Trophy room last night! Mark was our waiter and is always our favorite! We enjoyed the special which was scallops! Also our favorite wedge salad. Beautiful night to sit outside on the deck and enjoy the beautiful view. There was live entertainment inside, but too loud for our goal, which was visiting and catching up with dear friends!

1  Thank bbeatson
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I was in the Trophy Room for dinner with my husband in May. I had the Medallions and my husband had the Prime Rib. Both cooked to perfection, and served in a timely manner. My husband and I are not local, and we are both in the food and beverage business, and we both talked about how great the staff is. We went on a Friday night, without a reservation, so we had to wait 15 minutes or so for a table. The hostess was by herself on a busy night (did incredible) and was consistently busy, yet didn't let work get in the way of get mannerism and was very polite towards us, and like she had said, we were seated in 15 minutes. Upon waiting for the table, we sat at the bar, and the bartender was very kind, she was open to conversation and was on top of refilling our glasses when needed. Our server was FANTASTIC! He was attentive but not intrusive. The way he presented our wine was very nice. (Something we decided we should train our servers to do at our restaurant). Between the server and the busser, the table was very well maintained, never a dirty dish on the table for more than a couple minutes after being finished. The live entertainment was GREAT! Overall, our experience was wonderful! Awesome food, awesome staff, awesome experience! We definitely recommend The Trophy Room to anyone who is in the Lake Area.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We had dinner here last year in the bar area. They had some nice music and the food was excellent. There is also outdoor seating and wonderful views for the tables in the bar area.