The course was in excellent shape! One of the best courses I played based on layout, overall condition, views and uniqueness. The greens and fairways were top notch. The only thing that would have been better was if the golf carts had the automatic GPS distance marker in them. As for the accomodations, they were perfect. Our cabin was located at the 4th green and was easy walking distance to the clubhouse, trophy room and pool. This trip included my wife and I and another couple and we all enjoyed our stay. The cabin met all our needs and was perfect for a weekend getaway. As for the food, we ate at the Trophy room for lunch and the brisket sandwich was outstanding. A must selection! We definitely enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When someone mentions Old Kinderhook, you might think of a beautiful golf course carved out the Missouri Ozark hills. While it's true, the Tom Weiskopf signature course has hosted over 300,000 golfers since the first round was played in May, 1999, Old Kinderhook is much more than a golf course. Old Kinderhook offers an impressive list of amenities to compliment their top-rated 18 holes of golf. Need a place to stay? Guests of Old Kinderhook can opt to stay on-site in a variety of lodging options including our brand new lodge which consists of 84 rooms, course-side golf cottages, villas, patio homes and estate homes...All with a fully equipped kitchen and many other comforts of home. Hungry? The Hook Cafe offers a variety of breakfast & lunch items for those "on-the-go", featuring seasonal fare from Old Kinderhook's sustainable garden. The Trophy Room is open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Their impressive menu offers everything from pizza and burgers to hand-trimmed steaks and seafood, all at a great value. Bringing the boat? Located at the 12MM of the Big Niangua of the Lake of the Ozarks, Old Kinderhook residents and guests enjoy use of the private boat ramp and trailer parking. Boat slips are available for rent on a daily or weekly basis. Special event in your future? Old Kinderhook offers a variety of venues to accommodate groups up to 250 people with over 11,000 square feet of conference space for meetings, weddings and celebrations. Call Old Kinderhook home! Many of the Old Kinderhook residents started out as vacationers, golfers and visitors to this charming community. They came back year after year and eventually decided to their plant roots. Let the Old Kinderhook Real Estate team take you on a tour of our two new construction projects, The Villas at Bell Tower and the Single Family Homes along Bear Cave Way. We invite you to come check out Old Kinderhook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Lodge at Old Kinderhook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Kinderhook Resort & Golf Club Hotel Camdenton
- Old Kinderhook Resort And Golf Club